I quickly come back to my senses.

I looked at my surroundings and noticed I was in the living room. The TV played Pan-san weekly episodes.

There was a small weight on me. Our now 7 month old baby Yuki was standing on my lap, her hands on my shoulders to use it as a support.

She was learning how to crawl, actually, she has mastered the art of crawling. Now it's time for her to overcome the challenge of walking. She hasn't learned how to stand yet, but she's smart enough to know that as long as she uses something as a support, she is able to stand.

Smart kid.

"Bzzzzzz!"

She was making those sounds with her mouth and tongue. A baby her age starts to imitate sounds they hear from time to time.

"Bzzzz! There goes, Pan-san!"

The speakers said.

She got it from Pan-san. Should I tell Yukino about this? No. She's studying right now. I still can't believe even after my deployment, she still has school.

I'm practically a househusband now. But sometimes I have to be deployed and work for 6-7 months. Why did I take 8 months to come back? Because I needed to avenge all of my brothers who were killed by IEDs.

"Go back to watching Pan-san."

I lifted Yuki and put her back on the floor so she could watch her favorite show.

It was quite unusual for her to come up to me. All the attempts I tried to make her happy, or at least be a father to her, she suddenly cries. I was so tired of it, I gave up doing some things fathers usually do. So when Yuki starts crying, I'm giving her to Yukino with no hesitation, doesn't matter if she's studying or not.

Or if Yukino is at university, and Yuki is crying, I might just embarrass her by bringing Yuki to her class. Actually, that's a bad move. I'll be put to sleep on the couch. Luckily, it has never happened so who knows.

Maybe Yuki crawled on top of me because she sensed my PTSD kicking in? Nah, I doubt babies have that sort of ability.

"Gosh I wish dad would give me some advice. All of my wife's advices don't work."

I prayed for some tips on how to take care of a baby girl.

"Dada?"

"Yes, Yuki, I am your dad-"

My brain lost all functionality. A vast amount of emotions boiled up inside me, eventually exploding.

"Yukino! Come over here!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Her door opened loudly and violently as soon as she heard me. She rushed to Yuki to see if there was anything wrong with her.

"What happened to Yuki? Did anything bad happened?!"

She seemed to have been panicking.

"She said 'Dada'! Her first words involved me! Yeah!"

I won! I won!

The angry wife of mine looked away in shame but also was still angry at me.