The beginning

It was a regular friday night football game in Paris Texas. A beautiful sunset to the ending of a October game. The air smelled of grass and leather from the leather jacket I was wearing. I was just leaving around 9:30 after cheering for many hours. It was late and my friend Breanna decided to invite me to eat with her and Dustin her boyfriend at Whataburger. I decided to go even though I was tired and sweaty. I hopped in the car with Breanna and her Mom and waited for the air conditioning to kick in. I couldn't help but see who was snapping Breanna in the car. This beautiful boy i'd seen around school before. He was tall with dirty blonde hair. He had the most perfect teeth and bluest of eyes with specks of green. I had talked to him one time and one time only before. I remember it as if it was yesterday. I was sitting in the field house during my 3rd period study hall. It was homecoming day and I was in my cheer uniform and had a beautiful black and gold mum pinned on the front of my uniform which i had made myself the week before. I remember sitting there the only one in the field house when I heard a door open. The boys locker room door came open and out walked that beautiful tall boy. A player obviously since i had heard about his reputation. He wore white Adidas sweats that looked rough to the touch, A black leather school jacket, and the perfect smile I was talking about before. As he walked past me I unexpectedly heard him talk, I didn't know if he was talking to me or not. I looked up and heard him repeat what he had said. "Who are you going to homecoming with?" he said in a medium deep voice. Of course this guy was beautiful but I had no feelings for him whatsoever so I didn't think anything of what he had said. "Nobody." I replied laughing. He then pushed the metal door opening to the outside of the field house and said "That's the way to do it.". That was the only encounter I had with this boy. Chase. That was his name. Breanna was snapping him when i looked over. "Your snapping Chase?" I said out of curiosity. Dustin wasn't in the car so i had no problem asking. "Yeah he's actually really cool do you want his snap?" she asked. I thought about it and honestly had nothing to lose so I said yes. She sent his snap to me and I added him without even thinking twice. And that right there was the moment my life had changed forever.

a.n: Going to try and write as much as I can! Don't forget to follow and leave a star vote!
xoxo bella