Ch. 23 We Stick Together

Mulai dari awal

Eleanor slightly winced as the crystal on her head was draining some of her energy to recharge itself. The crystal was slowly killing Eleanor but no one knew.....but Xerosic.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Get rid of the problem of Kalos, and get rid of Eleanor.

The most simplest plan.

Eleanor was unaware of her current state, but day by day she was getting more curious to why she felt weaker when she thought the crystal would make her stronger. Whatever she was injected with was powered only by the crystal. Removing the crystal would just take the evilness away....but not the power inside her.

Eleanor left the cafe to get some air as her body was having another episode from being drained so much. She felt light headed and angry. She hid in a alleyway letting out small groans as she fought against the pain which only sucked her energy faster. She held on to the walls of the building to support herself but ended up slipping on a puddle falling into it. She manged to get scrapped up and hitting her head on the concrete which made her pass out immediately, but she also managed to bang up the crystal.

There she lay in the pouring rain in a alleyway with no one nearby to help her. How could she end up here after everything.

A bit of good Elle broke through. Her body jerked as Good Elle started to break through some more. Her eyes blinked opened and she cried out as she took her pokeball and threw it. Out came Silver who was worried for her trainer. Silver took off running around barking for help but no one paid attention to the fox pokemon. Silver saw a familiar building and used flame charge to break through the doors. Silver shook the rain out from its fur and howled. People entered a room but only one man stood out most to Silver.

Professor Sycamore.

"S-silver? Is it really you?" The professor asked kneeling down to the Pokémon who nodded and bit on the professor's sleeve trying to drag him to Eleanor.

"You want to take me somewhere huh?" The professor said but his assistant stopped him.

"Professor this could be a trap." She argued. The Professor looked from his assistant to Silver who didn't have one once of evil in it's eyes, but pure fear. The professor stood up and nodded towards silver.

"I don't think it is. I want you to get Emily on the phone now." The professor said then left following Silver. The Professor was shocked to see where the fox pokemon led him to. He saw the unconscious Eleanor on the ground and ran to get her. He picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the lab.

"Stay with me Eleanor, it's going to be alright." Professor Sycamore muttered. The professor struggled to get the girl into the building as both his hands were occupied.

The assistants in the lab became aware of the situation as the professor came in with an unconscious girl in his arms. They got her on the medical table and treated the wound on her head. They hooked her up to an Iv hoping the rehydration would help.

"Should we call officer Jenny?" Sophia his main assistant asked. Professor Sycamore shook his head staring at the girl concerned.

"Is Emily coming?" Was all he said.

"Yes." Sophia nodded.

"Then that's all for now." The professor walked out of the room to go wait for Emily to arrive. Sophia glanced at the girl on table and sighed. She left the room with the phone in her hands having different feelings about the situation.