FF5 pt 2

"So really who's older between you two?" Roman asks Blake and Brian causing them to laugh at him.

"I am." Blake said after a few seconds causing everyone in the vicinity to raise an eyebrow not believing it.

"But Brian looks so much older than you." Roman added causing Blake to laugh out loud whilst Brian to furrow his brows.

"Yeah yeah, we get that a lot but honestly she is older than me by 20 minutes." Brian said sulkily as his twin still laughing at his expense.

"So how did you meet my little brother?" Blake asks Gisele as she know how Dom and Mia met her twin.

"We met when he infiltrated Braga's group and I helped them take them down." Gisele replied smiling.

"Damn, little brother you get into any sort of trouble you can find and you're not even sorry about it." Blake said whilst chuckling and shaking her head at her twin.

"Alright, everyone we will hit one warehouse tomorrow so get some rest or get your stuff ready we have a big day tomorrow." Dom told everyone causing everyone to go where they needed to go.

***

Everyone followed a guy to the warehouse that they are going to hit as they need him to open the gate before they could do what they needed to do.

They got out of their cars as they saw that the guard was opening the gate. Dom was nearer so he can push the gate wide open for the others to go in through.

"Nobody moves."

"Cover the exit."

They gathered all the guards and tied their hands together so they couldn't reach for their guns as Brian and Blake put the last of the money onto the middle of the pile.

"That's all of it." Brian said as they moved next to Dom.

"You a dead man. You're all dead men. You don't have a place to hide." One guard said causing Dom to take off his masks with everyone following.

"Who's hiding?" Dom asks.

"Are you crazy? Are you crazy!? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money are you stealing?" The same guard asks angrily.

"We ain't stealing it." Dom replied after he pour gas on the pile of money as he holds a light lighter before throwing the lighter on to the pile of money as it caught fire, he steps back.

"You tell your boss exactly who did this. Tell him there's more coming." Dom said before everyone walked away from the place.

Time skip

The guard stood in the middle of the room scared and nervous as his boss, Hernan Reyes walks up to him causing him to lower his gaze to the floor.

"Explain." Reyes said.

"They invaded the Lebion House." The guard replied.

"Who invaded?" Reyes asks.

"The men from the train." He replied causing Reyes to turn and look at his right-hand man.

"How much did they take?" Reyes asks as he walks around the guard.

"They didn't take anything. They burned it." The guard replied.

"They burned my money?" Reyes asks.

"Yes. And they said there's more coming." The guard replied causing Reyes to chuckle sarcastically before walking up to his desk fixing his decorations.