"Everything is fine." Angus whispered, wiping the sweat off Bon forehead. "Where did you find him, Mal?"

"In the woods." Malcolm muttered, cutting the thread. Then he sewed Bon's back. He got an ointment.

"What is that?" Asked Bon weakly. Malcolm giggled tightly.

"This's cow piss. It's disgusting. I know. But it helps." Bon nodded a little. Malcolm smeared the ointment on the wound on his back and stomach, then put herbs on it and wrapped a bandage around it. Malcolm was cleaning up the smaller wounds that didn't need suturing. Then he helped Bon lie down and slowly covered him. "Get some rest, Bon. When there's food, we'll wake you up."

"Thanks." Bon muttered. Malcolm went to the table and started cutting some vegetables. Angus went to him.

"Will he stay with us?"

"First of all. Yes." Malcolm nodded and began to cook a stew.

"Mal, I ... I'm sorry I was such an asshole earlier. Thanks for the new shirt." Malcolm smiled.

"All right. But you should only wear it on special occasions as it was really expensive." Angus nodded and quickly went to change. Malcolm finished cooking the stew, then poured something into two bowls. He put one on the table. Angus sat down there and began to eat. Malcolm went to Bon, who had fallen asleep, and gently woke him. "Wake up, Bon. You have to eat to regain your strength." He helped him into a sitting position. Bon leaned heavily against him and the wall. Malcolm held the bowl and a spoon and slowly fed him. Angus watched it.

"So are you really alone here?" Bon asked weakly.

"Yes. For 6 years." Malcolm nodded.

"You survived 6 years alone?" Asked Bon with wide eyes. Malcolm nodded.

"Yes. We have. It was damn hard, but we made it." Bon continued to eat soup.

"When you have enough energy again and are healthy, you can go back to your castle." Said Malcolm.

"Castle?" Angus asked, puzzled.

"He's being trained to be a knight." Said Malcolm.

"Really?" Angus asked excitedly. "I want to be a knight too!" Bon laughed. Angus looked at him questioningly.

"Believe me, you don't want to be a knight." He chuckled softly. "Being a knight absolutely sucks. Especially when you're trained." Malcolm fed him a little more stew. Then he picked up the bowl, as did Angus'.

"I'll wash this off. Take care of him, Ang." Angus nodded. Malcolm left the house.

"He's your brother?" Asked Bon quietly.

"Yes." Angus nodded. "He's five years older. He is basically the reason why we're still alive."

"How old are you, Angus?" Bon asked weakly.

"11." They sat in silence for a while until Malcolm came back inside. It was already dark outside. Malcolm collapsed on a chair, exhausted, and took a bowl of soup. He brought the spoon to his lips and said:

"Can you please take care of the cow, Angus?"

"Why me?" Angus wailed. Malcolm sighed, got up, and disappeared into the stable.

"You should help him." Bon whispered. Angus sighed and went out.

"How can I help you, Mal?" Asked Angus, watching Malcolm feed the cow.

"Not at all. I'll do it myself. Like everything." Angus gave him an offended look. Malcolm went back into the house. He put the soup aside and took out the fabric again. "Do you want a new kilt now, or not?" Angus nodded. Malcolm tucked a few needles between his lips again. Angus undressed. Bon watched weakly. Angus stood naked in front of Malcolm. The older one wrapped the fabric around Angus' waist and pulled it up a little, then down a little. "So?" He mumbled with the needles in his mouth.

"A little tighter." Said Angus. Malcolm pulled the fabric a little tighter. He looked at Angus. "So it fits." Angus nodded. Malcolm began to pin the skirt in place. Then he corrected the height and the rest of it and then pulled it off Angus to cut and sew it.

"Here." Malcolm gave him the finished kilt after a long work. "Put your belt on over it and it'll fit."

"Thank you, Mal." Angus smiled.

"And now off to bed, Angus! It's late!" Malcolm shouted, clapping his hands. Angus giggled and took off his shirt so that he was only wearing the new tartan skirt. "Did you wash up?" Asked Malcolm. Angus nodded. "I don't think so. Your arms are dirty." Malcolm grinned and handed Angus a sponge. Angus grumbled and washed off. Then he carefully stepped over Bon and lay down on the side of the bed where he always lay. Next to the wall. Malcolm covered him up and kissed the top of the head. "Good night, Angus."

"Good night, Mal." Angus yawned sleepily. Malcolm wiped a few curls off his face. Soon Angus fell asleep. Malcolm put a fur on the floor in front of the fireplace. Bon watched him take off his shirt.

"You're very loving." He said softly. Malcolm looked at him.

"What?"

"You're like a mother's substitute for him. You know that, don't you?" Malcolm blushed a little. "He looks up at you, Mal. Isn't that your name?"

"No. My name is Malcolm." The younger one giggled, pulling the fur over his thin shoulders. "You should be sleeping now, Bon. You're sick and need rest."

"Thank you for taking care of me." Bon said weakly. Malcolm smiled.

"I like to do that. Good night. Take a break."

"Good night, Malcolm." Bon yawned wearily. Malcolm turned again and looked into the crackling fire. The orange flames danced around the wood in the heat. They mixed with yellow and red flames and exuded warmth. It looked like a dance full of warmth. Malcolm closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth on his face. Soon he fell asleep too and calm returned to the little house in the Highlands.