Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?

Start from the beginning

I sat there until classes started. I didn't eat, I couldn't. The best bet was to write to Fred.

Note:

Oh, I definitely didn't know. I'm scared for you Fred. Please be safe. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I couldn't eat breakfast today. I'm sorry if you get a letter about me passing out. I love you so much. I'm scared for this war. I can't lose you or anybody here. This is my family and you're my life. I have a new friend as well. No, not some evil wizard. It's a little girl. You'll see tomorrow. Hopefully time flies by.
I love you.

Yours,
Y/N

I sealed it and gave it to Errol. More owls were getting taken so I hoped Errol was going to make it.

"Y/N you okay? Class is about to start."

"Yes. On my way."

During the first class of potions we learned about another potion. The Restoration Potion.

"Can anyone tell me what this potion does?" Slughorn asked the class.

Yet again everybody got quiet. I'm still utterly confused on why he keeps asking when he knows that nobody was going to answer. I understand he is a teacher but without Hermione no body was going to answer.

"Alright well. This potion reverts spell effects."

Now go to your stations make it. We will know when it's done when I test it.

Everyone scattered. After another thirty minutes I though that mine was finished. I raised my hand.

"Ms.Lupin?"

"I've finished sir."

"Let's see." He puts a spell on someone and uses it. It worked.

"Professor-."

"It's okay. See he is okay. Now this potion only really works on certain spells. Like the one I used. No student is allowed to use so don't."

All the students looked like they had just gotten stunned.

"Alright class is over. Go to next class."

In DADA Snape wasn't there. It was a random fill in. He was pretty nice however.

"Snape has me filling in for him. Do not ask me why i'm here. For I do not know either, he said he had some business to take care of."

Voldemort. He had a job with Voldemort.

"Now get out your books and open to page 330."

It just pinged on me. Snape is headmaster. Why is he teaching class? Maybe this was to find a new teacher so that he can stay with Voldemort a lot.

"Ms.Lupin, care to read and tell us what we are learning about today."

"Oh-uh sure."

We were learning about stunning spells. Finally the bell rang and I went back to Potions.

Seriously fuck Snape for giving me two classes of potions. What even is the point of this.

The rest of the day I went to classes. Then after that me,Ginny, and Bella went down to the Black Lake. No idea why but we needed some time to ourselves. The castle wasn't cheerful anymore.

"How are you Bella?" I ask.

"I'm scared."

"Why Bell?" Ginny asked saying her nickname.

"Someone told me there is going to be a war. I can't die you guys."

"Bella. Listen you're going to be okay. There shouldn't be a war. Harry Potter is working, okay? If there is I will do everything in my power to keep you safe." I say.