2-Jotaro Kujo! Meets The Higashikata Twins Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm so sorry!" Josuke exclaimed.

"I'm sorry we caused such a fuss!" You said as the both of you bowed stiffly.

"Hey now, hold up." Jotaro interjected, "Why are you suddenly apologizing?"

"Well, I mean, causing trouble in a family is no good." Josuke looked up slightly with you nodding along.

"Even if we've never met you, we've caused trouble so we had to apologize!" You said enthusiastically.

"Our mother told us she was in love when she gave birth to us." Josuke continued, still bowing, "I accept that too. Could you tell, uh, our dad, um..., Mr. Joestar, I mean, that he doesn't have to worry about us? That's all."

Jotaro just kinda stared at the two of you for a moment before you heard the cacophonous screeches of your brother's fangirls.

"Hey it's Josuke!" One off them yelled, causing you both to stand up straight.

"Oh it is!"

"Josuke!" 

You rolled your eyes and glared at the girls, causing them to freeze for a moment before continuing to approach your twin. You hated how all over him they were, he wasn't an object to be fawned over, he was a living human. You could feel your anger rising, your short fuse had already been lit.

"Um... I'm actually in the middle of something important right now..." Your brother tried gently letting the girls down, but they persisted resulting in you getting even more pissed off.

"Go the hell away! You're damn annoying!" You yelled, causing the girls to turn towards you. Unfortunately, they just sat there with their cheeks turning red, not leaving. You huffed seeing as they wouldn't leave.

You heard Kakyoin stifle a chuckle, which in turn caused you to glare at him.

"What's so funny?" You huffed angrily.

"Nothing nothing, I'll tell you later." Kakyoin smiled as you turned away from him, still mildly annoyed.

You seemed to have missed an entire conversation because when you turned back to Josuke, he was kneeling on the ground with blood coming from his lip.

"Josuke what the hell?!" You yelled as you ran over to him. 

Josuke didn't pay you any attention and way purely focused on the ground in front of him. You figured the reason being Josuke thought Jotaro was insulting his hair. You placed your hand gently on his shaking back in hopes of calming him down.

"Did you see it Josuke?" Jotaro asked as he loomed over the two of you, "This is called a stand."

You looked up at the ghost-like, purple and blue figure standing behind Jotaro. So he had the same thing that you did...

"It's the physical manifestation of your psychological energy." Jotaro continued to explain, "Joseph Joestar has one too. Stands can only be seen by other stand users." 

Josuke glared at Jotaro while you were wondering if Jotaro's stand's hair was soft. You highly doubt he'd let you, but it was a nice thought.

"And by the way Y/N is looking at my Star Platinum, she has one too. She may just not be using it or hasn't unlocked it yet." Jotaro stated, still talking to Josuke.

You decided you really didn't feel like fighting right now, so you walked over to where Kakyoin was standing.

"You're not going to help your brother?" The red-head asked.

"Nah, he can handle it on his own, plus i don't really think my spi- well I guess it's called a stand- my stand would help very much right now." You stated. Kakyoin nodded and went back to watching the two JoJos fight. 

You watched the sky, the birds flying by, felt the slight breeze ruffle your hair. Today seemed like a great day....

But little did you know it would start the most bizarre adventure of your life...

---

A/N

uh... hi...

I know, I know, it's been a month since I've updated anything. I'm really sorry, but that month long hiatus really helped me gain back my motivation so hopefully we'll get back to our usual updates!

i will be updating love you lots on Monday!

Stay tuned and I'll see you next Saturday here, and  Monday for Love You Lots!