As he begins to walk away you look over to your aunt who has the biggest smile on her face. You smile back at her and walk out of the arena, Kirishima in the hallway preparing to enter.
"If it isn't my favorite manly girl! Good job out there." He says slapping your back.
You laugh, "Thanks Kiri! Good luck, you'll do great!"
As you start to walk past him, he grabs the back of your uniform and pulls you back to standing in front of him, "Hold up. What's wrong?"
You look up at him, "What do you mean?"
Kirishima shrugs a little, "I dunno, you've just been...off. Well both you and-"
"Please give us a couple minutes to let the arena dry up! The next round will begin shortly!" Present Mic screams into the microphone.
"Do your best, Kiri." You offer him a smile and walk off.

You start walking up the stairs to join your friends in the stands when you see your father talking to a familiar indigo haired boy. The two of them turn their heads lazily to look over at you.
'Oh shit, did I interrupt something? This is awkward, just keep walking.' You think frantically.
Aizawa says something to Shinsou and the boy nods, walking away.
Your father walks over and puts a hand on your shoulder, "Well done, I'm proud of you."
You smile up at him, "Thanks, dad."
He looks down at you, "Now you already know what I'm going to say but let me say it anyway. Don't let your head get in the way. You start overthinking and it throws your focus, got it?'
You nod firmly, "Got it, dad."
He reaches over and ruffles your hair lightly, "Good. I should head back, I'll see you later, kid."
Your smile fades as your father starts to walk away, you look down at your feet.
'No matter what, I cannot lose control.'
Looking back up, you put on a determined face and walk up the last flight of stairs to the stands.

You plop down in the seat in between Denki and Mina,and  they don't waste a second before tackling you in a hug.
"That was awesome!" Denki says excitedly.
"You were doing your thing!" Mina says with a smile.
You smile back at them, "Thanks-"
Sero looks up from his spot next to Mina, "Dude, you missed it! It was a pretty good fight."
You, Denki, and Mina shift your focus to see who Sero was talking to.
"Oh. Seems like I was late." Bakugou snarls, putting emphasis on the word late, as he takes his seat next to Denki.
'Ahhh, so that's what this is about. Seriously, how old is he?' You think.
"Late? More like never showed up." Mina says with a hint of sass.
You shrug, keeping your eyes on the arena below you.
Bakugou just scoffs and crosses his arms.
Denki looks between you and Bakugou sitting on both sides of his seat and sighs.
"It's starting, it's starting!" Mina exclaims.
You all shift your attention down to the next round.
From the row behind you Midoriya starts muttering under his breath. You turn around and smile at him. He looks up at you with a worried look, "Ah! I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you-"
You laugh a little, "No, it's okay. I was actually going to ask you what you thought about this match up."
He smiles excitedly, "Really?!? Well, if I'm being honest, I'm not sure. Their quirks are almost identical."
"Yeah, this is a tough one." You say turning back around to face the arena.

After a long while of watching the battle between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, it came to an end when they knocked each other out, resulting in a draw. Bakugou had left about halfway through to prepare for his match. You get up from your seat and start walking out into the hallway, taking a quick stretch in front of the water fountain.
'Dang, it would really suck to go up against someone with pretty much the exact same quirk. I'm exhausted and all I did was watch.' You think to yourself with a sigh.
Denki calls out your name and you turn to face him.
"Don't miss his fight." Denki says, a worried look on his face. "I know he missed yours and that's mean and I want to punch him in the face for it, but don't miss his. You two used to be so mean to each other...in a good way. But now it's all serious. And like I know it's none of my business but the two of you are my friend's and I hate seeing you like this, all tense and stuff. I just-"
You cut him off, putting a hand on his shoulder, "Denks, I was just getting some water." You point to the water fountain behind you.
"I wasn't going to miss his fight. I wouldn't do that." You say with a small smile.
Denki laughs nervously, "Oh. Right. Sorry."
You turn around and take a quick drink, turning back around you find the electric blonde facing the door leading out to the stands.
"C'mon, let's go. Let's see if Bakugou can back up all that trash talking he's been spitting." You say playfully.
He laughs and looks at you with an eyebrow raised, "Please. We all know he can."