We walked out of the party and I was cold in my thin, silky dress.

"You cold baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, but itll be fine."

"Good." He said and then pushed me in a puddle.

"You ass!" I said standing up.

"I mean I do have a pretty nice butt, thanks for noticing Babe." He said shoving his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket and smiling down at me.

"I love you, but dont push me as hard. Dont hurt them." I said as I cupped my hands at the bottle of my belly.

"Oh never." I said with a smile and then kissed me.

"Let's go steal me some clothes. This dress is too thin."

We walked towards a store and I grabbed a pair of jeans, a random hoodie with a leather jacket. I saw a cute chain necklace and took that too. I walked into the back and he followed me.

"No. Let me change for the very last time without any temptations, then you can have me. You can have every inch of me and I wont complain."

"Your shouldnt have said that." He said with his stupid, sexy smirk.

"I've been able to say whatever I wanted for the past month, and surprisingly I havent said much. No one once told me to shut up, and if they did I'd probably slap them. Now you're standing here telling me waht I can and cant say and all I can think about is how I dont want you to stop."

"Someone seems impatient."

"Malachai. I haven't touched you, seen you, smelt you or hear you breath in a month. Of course I'm impatient. My hormones are going crazy and all I want is you on top of me."

"Seems about right." He said pushing me up against the wall and ripped my dress down the middle.

"Hey! This is Elena's dress."

"Well then we'll buy her a new one."

"You'll pay for it." I said and kissed him. I moved to the side and opened the door and fell backwards, him on top of me.

"Now get off of me and let me change." He nodded and let me change in peace. I took of the dress and laid it down and took a picture, I sent it to Elena

'Sorry, Malachai is back. He was impatient.'

I changed into my things and walked out of the dressing room, he had already compelled the girl to ignore us stealing. We walked out of the building and started walking towards the tattoo parlor. When walked in and a little bell above the door rang. I looked around and I saw a little pond inside the shop with coy fish.

"Hello, we are actually closing in 5 minutes. But we open at 8 tomorrow morning." He pointed at the sign.

"Actually, I think you'll be able to fit us in. And it can be for free!" I compelled him.

"But I think we can fit you two in. So, what are thinking about getting?"

"These."