Y/n's outfit (ik it seems more 2020 but it's cute)

She closed her bag and walked downstairs to the fireplace.

"Bye mom! Tell dad and Leon that I said goodbye."

Y/n had an older brother in seventh year at Durmstrang she only got to see him in the summer.

"The Burrow!" She said loud and clear.

Just then she opened her eyes and she was standing in the fireplace of a beautiful house.

The Weasleys house.

"Ah Y/n so lovely too see you dear." Mrs. Weasley smiled.

"Thank you for inviting me Mrs.Weasley." Y/n smiled her beautiful smile.

"Oh dear call me Molly I've known you long enough." The small red headed woman smiled.

"Thank you Molly."

"Who's here?!" Y/n heard a familiar voice yell.

"Oh Ron dear it's y/n."

Suddenly the red headed youngest boy Weasley came running into the room.

"Y/n!" He smiled pulling her into a hug.

His face turned shocked when he let go and realized how different she looked.

"Y/n? Bloody hell." He mumbled.

"What?" Y/n asked shocked. "Is there something on my face?"

"Umm n-no." He stuttered. "I- I have to go."

Ron then ran off.

"Well Ginnys in her room the twins are outside Bill and Charlie are upstairs and Percys in his room if you would like to go say hi." Molly smiled.

"Yes I would love to."

Y/n went outside to see the twins who were flying around in circles on their brooms.

"Hey guys!" She yelled up to the boys as she stood outside watching them spin around.

"Y/n!" They flew down.

"Hi!" She smiled. "What we're you guys trying to do anyways?"

"Create a tornado." George smiled.

"It sounded like a bloody awesome idea at first but it didn't work and now we're dizzy and can't see anything." Fred smiled goofily.

"Ok you two should sit down I'll come back later I'm going to go say hi to Ginny." She laughed going back inside.

Y/n went to say hi to Ginny since she was one of her best friends. And the twins were loopy.

"Hey Gin." She said outside the door. "Guess who."

Ginny opened the door and threw her inside.

"Ginny what's going on?" Y/n asked because Ginny looked like she was having a full blown panic attack.

"Well I heard you come through the fireplace and I heard Ron run down the stairs then three seconds later he was running back up as fast as he could." Ginny continued looking like she saw a ghost.

"Continue."

"Well he went up to his room so I followed him and the door was closed so I was about to open it and I heard.." She looked like she was about to puke now.

"You heard.."

"Go hear for yourself I don't want to explain." Ginny was now crawling under the covers like a groundhog.

"Alright fine." Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes as she left the room and started walking up the stairs to Ron's room which was at the very top.

She got outside the room and was about to knock when she heard something coming from the room.