Ok that gave me the chills. I had to do something back.

I turned around and pushed him so he was laying down. I kneeled over him and arched my back kissing his neck leaving hickies.

H- daddy.........fuck me........ *I whispered*

He picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs to his room, when we got there he locked to door. He pushed me down onto the bed and started making out with me.

⚠️smut⚠️

He was kissing me softly then went aggressive. He was kissing down my neck leaving hickies. When he reached my shirt he pulled it of leaving more hickies on my chest and moved down. He got to my bra took it of. He started massaging them, then he put one boob in his mouth massaging the other.

H- *soft moan*

I let out a soft moan and he smiled as sucking my boob.

V- like that baby girl

I let out a moan in response. He stopped and put the other one in his mouth and massaged the other. He moved down onto my stomach leaving more hickies. Until he got to my pants, he looked up and I nodded. He took my pants of and then ripped my thongs of to revealing my swollen, wet pussy.

He spread my legs wide, admiring the look.

V- I love it when your wet for me

He lowered his head until he was right above my heat. He gently kisses my folds before eating me out like an animal. I was a moaning mess as he devoured my insides getting soaked in my juices. He stuck a finger inside of me, going out and in quick then he added another and moved quicker.

H- faster *moan* daddy *moan*

He added another finger and went even quicker, as he did my moans got louder. He slowed down and put a fist inside of me then quickened up his paste.

H- awwwhhh *moan*

He moved down onto my thighs leaving more hickies down my legs.

H- baby I'm gonna cum *moan*
V- hold on....

He stuck two fingers inside of me.

V- go

I came on his fingers, he took them out and licked his fingers clean.

V- you taste amazing baby *smirks*

I got up from the bed and pushed him so he was sitting on the bed. I noticed that he was hard, so I pulled his pants and boxers of to see an 9inch enlarged cock. I took his cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down over and over again.

V- fuck *loud moan* babygirl *moan*

I licked the tip teasing him then I put his cock in my mouth bobbing my head up and down till his cock reached down the back of my throat (i don't have a gag reflex).
Vinnie grab my hair moving my head up and down quicker.

V- fuck *moan* baby *moan* I missed this *loud af moan*

V- faster *loud moan* faster baby *moan*

He grabbed my hair tighter and moved my hair tighter. I stood up and sat on his dick.

V- fuck baby your tight *he said flipping us over so I was on bottom*

H- just go slow for a minute *moan*

He started going slow so I could get used to his size. Once I got used to his size I let him go fast.

H- faster baby *moan* FASTER DADDY *loud af moan*

V- that's my girl *moan*

I was a moaning mess. He thruster inside of me hard getting quicker and quicker every minute.

H- baby I'm gonna cu-

V- me to just a little longer *loud moan*

He moved quicker. I flipped us over so now I was on top. I was riding him like a pony. I was going quicker and quicker so you could hear his balls clash against my skin over and over again.

H- I'm gonna cum baby *loud moan*

V- me 2 *moan* at the same time

H- okayyy *loud af moan*

V- go *soft moan*

We both came at the same time. I laid on his chest with my ass in the sky and his cock still inside me.

Harleys POV:

Here's the thing. This man don't stop we just went onto round three. I love it but seriously. I'm getting tired but I have a plan. When he gets tired I'm gonna make him keep going.

Vinnies POV:

I just took Harley onto round three. Ngl I will probably be finished after this and she probably is as well. She will definitely not be able to walk after this.

End of POVS

V- baby I'm tired. *moan*

H- I'm not *loud moan*

Ok I was but it's pay back

V- baby seriously *soft moan*

H- yes *moan* you made me do 3 rounds you can at least *loud af moan* do 2 more

V- it's your funeral *smirks*

Harleys POV:

Bro just started the 5th round and it's been 3hours 45mins. I can't feel my legs, pussy, boobs and ass. This man says he's tired but doesn't stop. 😥😬😍 

Me again. 5th round just stopped and it's been 4hours 16mins. Lord help me.

End of POVS

H- baby I'm going to sleep
V- ok
V- u staying here tomorrow. My parents are coming over for dinner.
H- sure

The we fell asleep.

A/n
1445 words
What a weird chapter 😂
Anyway have a great day.

Quote:
If your hearts in a million pieces which piece do you follow