Antoine Griezmann ~ FC Barcelona #3

Start from the beginning

"Seriously," You asked when you got into the car with him. You were making it clear to him that you were annoyed by his jealousy and forcing you to leave when you were in the middle of a good conversation. You made sure to put your seatbelt on quickly as well knowing that if Antoine was in a mood like this he just wants to get home as fast as possible and that means driving without checking if you have your seatbelt on which he usually does. Antoine hadn't had any alcohol at all so he was fine to drive. In that sense anyway. Antoine didn't answer your question though and just drove towards your home with his jaw clenched. This time you did roll your eyes at him and turned your head to face the window watching everything pass by and not even bothering to take any glances at him. Neither of you said a word to each other the whole ride home. The only sound was the music from the radio which, to be honest, wasn't even that good but at least you weren't sitting in complete silence.

When he pulled up to the house he instantly turned off the engine to the car and got out slamming the door behind him which shocked you considering he always tells you not to slam it. It was showing how annoyed/jealous he was right now. Grabbing his keys he opened the front door and left it open for you. He walked straight into the bedroom pulling off his tie along with his blazer and throwing it straight onto the floor along the way, not even caring where it landed. He could pick them up later He also made sure to toe-off his shoes before walking further into the house knowing that you would throw a fit if he drags dirt/mud through the house. You followed him quickly into the house making sure to lock the car and house behind you not wanting anyone to steal anything or come into the house. Quickly you took off your shoes rushing through the house. You left his stuff on the floor making a mental note to pick it up tomorrow and continued to the bedroom, you stood by the door and watched him for a bit. Studying him. His jaw was still tightly clenched and he was breathing heavily, clenching his fists open and closed, he was trying to calm down the feeling of jealousy knowing that you wouldn't do anything but it wasn't that easy to get rid of the jealousy feeling. When you noticed that he wasn't going to move or say anything you moved further into the room and walked towards the mirror considering that's where your stuff is located (the mirror is on the/the wardrobe door). You instantly started to take off your makeup and jewellery and put it back to where it all belongs.

"Why are you so jealous of your teammates?" You asked him as you started to get undressed and ready for bed. You were undressing slowly and in front of him making sure that he would see every little movement that you made. You were only wearing a dress as well so you didn't really have to undress a whole lot but you were still undressing slowly making sure to make it suggestive. Touching every part of your body and trailing your fingers softly down your body knowing that he would follow every movement. You knew that he was already riled up from jealousy and you talking to his teammates and this was just riling him up even more. It was going to be an interesting night.

Once you pulled your dress all the way off you bent down to pick it up and place it on the chest of draws. It was a nice dress and you'd rather it not be ruined because it was just thrown on the floor. You could hear his breathing getting harsher and you were struggling to hold back your smirk knowing how bad this was all affecting him. You were standing there in your black lingerie, the exact one that always gets Antoine in the mood for sex and if he's already in the mood for it then it makes him tease you less and actually get on with it. You were holding back a smirk when you caught him staring at you through the mirror. His eyes were running all over your body taking it all in. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs open and he was resting his elbows on his knees staring intently at you. When you caught his eyes in the mirror your breath got caught in your throat. His eyes were already darkening, glazed over with lust. You could see his cock clearly through his trousers obviously not his cock itself but you could see the outline of it through his trousers. You could already imagine it being inside you and how good it always feels when it is inside you. You had to shake your head to get those thoughts out of your head. Antoine looked wrecked already and it wouldn't be long until you will be there too.