Antoine Griezmann ~ FC Barcelona #3

Start from the beginning

He felt Samuel knock him on the shoulder knocking him out of his thoughts and Antoine's head turned away from you to face the people he was talking to and actually listen to what they were saying. This time he actually had his attention on the conversation and was sort of engaged in it too. Well, part of his attention was on the conversation he was still thinking about you. He grabbed his phone and decided to look at the time. He wanted to see if it was an appropriate time to actually grab you and leave to go home. By the looks of it you had been here for near enough 4 hours, that's long enough and it would most likely be alright to leave now without any major questions and anyone trying to persuade the two of you to stay longer because 'you've only just got here'. He needed to think of some kind of excuse before walking over to you and it had to be a good one as well which you could just leave without having to give an explanation to the reason. So the two of you could leave immediately and not be stuck there for longer explaining and so Antoine won't have to fully explain next time he sees them. As soon as a good excuse came to his head he excused himself from the people he was talking to and made his way to you and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Sorry guys but me and Y/N have to leave," Antoine said through gritted teeth when he made his way over to you. He finally had enough of you speaking to his teammates and laughing with them and giving him no attention whatsoever. It had put him in a bad mood and he'd rather not be around his teammates right now so he needed you to leave with him. He was trying to act normal in front of them so they wouldn't suspect anything. He'd rather them not find out that he was jealous knowing that they would joke about it for ages and next time would purposely make him feel jealous. He definitely doesn't want the guys to know that he is jealous.

"Are you okay?" Sergi asked concerned. Instantly you understood what was happening and had to refrain yourself from rolling your eyes at what was happening. This had happened a lot when you began dating and would speak to his teammates and 'ignore' him. In other words, you would allow him some time alone with some of his teammates whilst you talked to other people. Antoine never liked that though thinking you were ignoring him. You learnt relatively quickly to keep checking on him or just stand next to him and talk to who he was talking to. Antoine's past relationships weren't the best and it made him lose a lot of trust in women so it took for you to gain it but you eventually did. It's been a while since he's reacted like that anyway so you thought that it would be fine to talk to some of his teammates without him. Well, apparently you thought wrong.

"Yeah, my mother just messaged saying how our daughter has been sick so we better go and check on her," Antoine lied. He felt somewhat bad about using your daughter as an excuse to leave but not bad enough since he still used it. You glanced at him and nodded. You knew that your daughter wasn't ill but it was probably the quickest excuse he could come up with so he went with it. You could tell that nothing was wrong just by the look in his eyes but there was also clear jealousy there as well. You knew what would happen, well what you hope would happen if you go home with him now.

"It was nice getting to know you all," You smiled at them trying to be polite even if Antoine was trying to drag you away. Some part of you understood why Antoine was doing this but it didn't stop you from being annoyed at him. It was a nice conversation.

"You too Y/N. See you in the next couple of days, Antoine," Sergi replied. The rest of the people around you said their goodbyes which both of you returned. Him clearly placing a fake smile on his lips. Antoine placed one hand on your lower back and directed you out of the room not moving his hand from your back at all. As soon as you left the room you allowed the smile to drop and glared at him but he didn't take any notice of it. You allowed his hand to stay on your lower back though enjoying the warmth that he was providing you and it was comforting. He kept it on your back all the way to the car and he even opened the door for you and allowed you to get in before closing it for you as well like he was trying to make it up to you.