Sometimes [Y/n] liked hanging out with the nurses, they played hide and seek with her or watched movies when her father was at work.

Yes [Y/n]'s father, Hiroshi [L/n]. He didn't take the information well, when he found out that his nine year old daughter has cancer. It was the same cancer which killed his wife, only two years after [Y/n] was born.

He tried to stay strong for her, to always smile and laugh, but [Y/n] heard him crying in the bathroom when he thought that she was asleep.

She wanted to help him, go to him into the bathroom and hug him, but she knew that as soon as he saw that she was awake he would wipe the tears away and pretend that nothing was going on.

Today was a good day. At least that's what [Y/n]'s favorite nurse, Emica Sakusa, told her. Her father and a few doctors came inside her room this morning and told her that the crabs inside her body were gone.

"No more Chemo, injections or blood taking." That's what nurse Sakusa told her and [Y/n] smiled for the first time in a long time.

"Okay and what are we going to do afterwards ?" [Y/n] looked at her father who sat in one the chairs next to the cupboard, where the injections were inside.

"How about we go home and order food from your favorite restaurant ?" [Y/n]'s eyes immediately widen. Don't get her wrong, but the hospital food wasn't exactly a gourmet restaurant.

Before the girl could answer a doctor came inside the room. Ms Sakusa stood up and ripped the papers out of his hands. She read through them and a smile lit up in her face.

[Y/n]'s father stood up and looked at her with hope in his eyes. The women nodded and turned to the little girl. [Y/n] didn't know what was going on, but immediately wanted to know why everyone was smiling.

"[Y/n], it's gone. Your cancer, it's gone."

"[Y/n] [L/n] ?" A nurse came out of one of the  ambulance rooms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"[Y/n] [L/n] ?" A nurse came out of one of the  ambulance rooms. The girl looked up and saw that it was Ms Sakusa who had the same smile as usual.

"Ms Sakusa" The girl stood up from her seat and went to hug the women, who immediately hugged back. "Come inside sweetheart."

[Y/n] smiled at her and entered the room. It was the same room she sat inside five years ago. She remembered all of it, where the injections are, the disinfection sprays, the bandages, just everything.

But she wasn't the ten year old girl she was five years ago. [Y/n] was now 15 years old, she grew up. Her hair grew back, hair pain went away and most importantly she finally understood what was really going on five years ago.

Wishlist.  ( sᴜɴᴀ ʀɪɴᴛᴀʀᴏ̄ )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें