5

There were a lot of things that Y/N would have liked to do with her weekends. Like hanging out with friends, sleeping, maybe watching a nice movie or going out for a bit. But instead she was here, at the Aizawa mansion again, and she knew exactly what had happened the night before, as soon as she arrived.

All the dinner was left on the table, there was a broken plate left on the floor, three empty wine bottles and some fucking red wine stains on the sofa cushion. Y/N groaned. This would take ages to tidy up. Why did they have to have a big family fight the night before she was scheduled to clean the entire house, top to bottom? This was absolutely ridiculous, they were doing this just to torment her, weren't they?

That had to be the reason. The stupid stain alone would take ages to tidy up and even though Y/N usually worked according to the principle that she would never in her life work overtime unless she was getting paid for it... well, this was her mother's job on the line as well.

And from everything that she knew of Mrs Aizawa that woman wouldn't mind badmouthing her mother to everyone that she knew. Her mum would never find a job ever again, not here at least. So it looked like she might have to do some overtime. Y/N groaned, already feeling exhausted from just looking at the damage done. She'd have to take care of that stupid stain first.

If she got a stain remover, she'd have to let it sit for a while and during that time she'd be able to take care of the broken plates and the broken glass and the food left on the table. None of the kitchen staff would be here this early in the morning, so it seemed she'd have to do that as well. Fucking ridiculous. It really wasn't that much work to pick up the plate and bring it into the kitchen, so the staff could clean it straight away. But apparently, it was too much for these people.

And then their son - Shouta fucking Aizawa - had the audacity to try and follow her on Instagram? Was he trying to get into trouble of some sort? People like her didn't have anything to do with private school snobs like him. It was almost a bit like an unwritten social code. They looked down on the snobs going to the private school and they certainly didn't hang out or anything.

Y/N had no idea what to do with this guy. Normally she wouldn't really care, but since he seemed so insistent on talking to her and since he was kind of cute it really wasn't that easy to stay firm and stick to her principles. And she felt kind of bad about it, because she knew she really shouldn't try and befriend him, when he was most likely just out to humiliate her or to get into her pants.

But on the other hand... it wasn't like those kids had chosen to be born into rich and snobby families any more than she had chosen to be born into a poor family of immigrants. Maybe it wasn't his fault. And he did have the decency to wait for her and apologize to her for being an asshole (even though it was a little creepy how he had been waiting for her at the street corner).

With a sigh she started applying the stain remover to the couch, gently dabbing the solution into the material. She'd have to let it sit for a while after that. Hopefully the stain would come out, because if not... well, she'd probably be done for. And her mother. And if her mother lost her job, they wouldn't be allowed to stay in the country and... well, she'd be left to her own devices, because she was born here.

Better not to think about it and get to work quickly. She'd have to get those shards out of the way first of all and for that she needed a dustpan and a brush. Getting everything from the supply closet was always such a chore, but it would look even messier if she had everything standing around in one go.

When she got back to the living room, she saw herself confronted with Shouta Aizawa who was standing there in boxer shorts and a hoodie, a cup of coffee in his hands. Y/N didn't have a clue on how to react to this. He just looked up from his coffee and nodded at her, as he watched the brush slowly slide off the dustpan and fall to the floor. Y/N could feel herself blushing.