Chapter 14: 🍋's

Start from the beginning

*The Next Morning*

For the first time in a while you woke up before Levi. You rolled out of his grasp and headed for the bathroom.

Once in, you closed the door softly not to wake Levi and you stared at yourself in the mirror. You moved in closer and frowned at the marks lining from your neck down to your collarbone, to your breast.

He didn't even hold back! You rolled your eyes and stormed back into the room.

"Hey." You poked his face, as you went under the covers again. He didn't move.

You grabbed your pillow and swung it at his face.

"What the hell was that for?!" He snapped.

"I told you not to leave any marks!" His eyes opened and stared at your still naked body and at all the marks he had covered you with.

He swung his arm over his eyes to shield him from the light and he smirked. "I'm not sorry."

"Levi!" You swung the pillow again, knocking his arm off his face. But he just rolled away to face the wall. "Asshole." You muttered.

You were going to lay back down, until you got an idea. You smirked to yourself and couldn't hold back the small chuckle that left your mouth.

"Whatever you're thinking about doing I would suggest wisely not to do it." He said, still not turning around.

But, like the annoying brat of a wife you are to your husband, you flipped him over and made your way on top of him, pinning his arms down and buried your face in his neck.

As you sucked on his neck, you felt him try to loosen from your grasp. But you felt him stop and you paused as well not knowing what you've done.

Out of reflex when you were marking him, you didn't notice your hips grinded against him.

Feeling how hard he was, you loosened your grip from his hands, but you held one by the wrist and guided him down to your core.

You let go at the last minute and his fingers roamed freely and felt how wet you were.

His hand moved to his dick and he guided it to your entrance rubbing it against your wetness, teasing you.

You closed your eyes and let out a moan as he slipped his tip inside of you. You lowered yourself slowly onto him, taking in every inch.

Once you adjusted yourself you began to ride him, your hips moving at a decent pace and his hands roamed from your hips up to your breast.

You both moaned for each other as you quickened the pace, Levi's hips now moving in sync with yours.

"Levi," you moaned out, riding him, "I'm going to-"

You felt his strong arms wrap around you and he flipped you both, now your back laid on the bed.

"Not yet," he growled, "not until I tell you too." He ordered and he pulled in and out of you so desperately slow.

Hearing you whine out and practically begging for him, he let out a small laugh of satisfaction. His hand moved up to the mark you left on him and he hummed in disapproval.

"How bad is it?" He asked, sliding into you slowly.

You opened your eyes and they widened a bit, you definitely didn't think you left that big of a mark.

"Thought so he said." And you cried out as he slammed into you. His hand moved so lightly from your hip up your abdomen then to your breast, leaving your body shivering with goosebumps.

You were taken back a little as his hand rested lightly over your neck and he gripped it softly, but when you realized you liked having him choke you, you chuckled at him a bit.

"I'm not sorry." You gasped out.

"What did you say?" His hand gripped at your neck harder and you tilted your head back in satisfaction.

"I'm not sorry," you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms pulled him in closer to you, "I'm not sorry for marking what is mine." You groaned, wanting all of him now.

And with that Levi went slamming into you, pumping in and out of you roughly, and you yelped as he took your nipple in between his teeth, biting it hard and using his tongue to tease it.

Your legs began to shake as your climax approached. Levi moved up to your lips kissing you deeply and passionately, his hands on either side of you and your nails were digging in his back.

You didn't know it was possible but Levi managed to move faster and harder in and out of you, both your moans filling the air.

"Oh! Levi I'm going to cum!" You cried out as he didn't slow down.

"Cum for me." He ordered and you screamed out his name as you felt your body release all around him and after a few more pumps Levi let out a moan and spilled his hot cum inside of you.

He laid on top of you, out of breath and he pushed the strands of hair off of your sweaty forehead. He took you in for a deep kiss and pressed his forehead against yours. "I will never get tired of this."

You smiled at him and pulled him in for another kiss. "Me neither."

A/N: SPICY PT2! Lol, okay I'm sorry if this was very bad or cringe, I'm still trying//experimenting with writing stuff like this.

I hope you are enjoying!

-J