Sameer - tabhi to tum apni problem nahi bata rahi ho... he said with fake anger.

Naina - Sameer aap jan kar kya karenge...vaise bhi aap iss problem ko solve nahi kar payenge ... and she looked down.

Sameer - Naina agar tum mujhe apna friend manti ho to abhi mujhe apni problem bataogi... chahe tum isse meri jid samjho ya meri request... Please... he said, because he had no option left to know her problem.

She was still sitting with her head down and started thinking. Then she lift up her head and looked at him and remembered the incident which occurred at her house this morning. Finally she hesitantly narrated the whole incident to him.

At Aanand House

This morning, Naina and Preeti were getting ready for the college and Bela was calling them in a loud voice for breakfast.

Bela - bhagwan jhuth na bulaye, tum dono ka mai kya karu...Kabhi bhi time pe taiyar nahi hoti ho... Naina, Preeti jaldi aao nasta kar lo, nahi to late ho jaoge college ke liye... she hollared them from the kitchen while making brakefast.

Aanand - kya hua Bela, itni subah chilla kyo rahi ho... he said while entering the dining area and sat on the dining chair.

Then Naina and Preeti came out and sat on the chair along with Pooja. Bela served them delicious aalu poha, but Preeti scrunched her nose as she did not like that poha. She started eating poha made a bad face. Naina chuckled at her antics and all laughed. In 5 minutes, Pooja finished her breakfast and stands up saying that she is going to her friends house. Bela nodded. She ran towards the door and collided with a person, and  somehow saved herself from falling.

Pooja - sorry...Taiji.

Taiji - wo maharani kaha chali...Itna saj swar ke... looking at her... she taunted.

Pooja - taiji mai swaetar banana sikhne ja rahi hu...mai jau... and looked at her for permission.

Taiji - ha ja... par sikhne ke baad mujhe bhi sikhana... she said with sugri tone and smiled.

After Pooja left, she entered the house and sat on the swing. Seeing Naina and Preeti she spilt her venom.

Taiji - aur wo dono maharaniyo sikho apni badi bahan se kuch, bas din bhar masti karne aur tv me lagi rahti ho... are kuch ghar grihasthi ke kam bhi sikh lo... ye college ki padhai vaha kam nahi aayengi...she said with her harsh tone and eyeing to them.

Bela - bhabhiji aap kuch khayengi...Aap ke liye chai lau... she said for diverting her mind and she nodded in yes. Bela went into the kitchen.

Taiji thought for some time, then said.

Taiji - Aanand babu mai soch rahi thi, ab to kuch mahino me Naina 18 saal ki ho jayegi... to kyo na iske liye bhi rishte dekhna shuru kar de... vaise bhi na iske paas rang aur roop hai aur upar se iska bap ke paas to dahej ke liye  phooti koudi bhi nahi hai... agar abhi se rishta dekhate rahe to ek do saal me achchha rista mil jayega... aap kahe to mai Pooja ke saath Naina ke liye bhi baat karu... wo hema bahan bahut achchha rishta bata rahi thi... she said in a serious voice while sitting on the swing comfortably.

Listening to Taiji, the ground slipped under Naina's feet. She was nervous and she was shivering in fear. Just then Preeti held her hand in her hands and gave an assurance witj her eyes. Anand was also shocked by taiji's words.

Naina - ta... tai.. taiji mujhe abhi padhna hai... just a few words escaped of her mouth in a shaking voice.

Aanand - ha bhabhiji...Naina ne to abhi college jana shuru hi kiya hai... aur abhi iski shaadi nahi padhne ki umar hai... vaise bhi hamari Naina itni guni hai ki koi rajkumar hi milega... he said looking at Naina with affectionately.