Harry walked backwards until he reached Y/N. As he finished unwrapping his turban he threw it to the side. Quirrel looked strange without it. Then Y/N saw something that he wished he hadn't. Where there should have been the back of Quirrel's head, there was a face instead, the most awful face Y/N had ever seen. It was chalk white with glaring red eyes and slits for nostrils, resembling a snake.

 It was chalk white with glaring red eyes and slits for nostrils, resembling a snake

"Harry Potter, Y/N L/N." The face whispered, "We meet again."

"Ew, what a minger." Y/N said to himself.

"Voldemort." Harry said to the face.

"Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another, a mere parasite. Unicorn Blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own.

"Wait, what do you mean we meet again? I get you've seen Harry but I've never seen you before." Y/N asked cautiously.

"In time you will know boy, you are indeed, destined for greatness, you just don't know it yet." Voldemort whispered to Y/N.

"But there is something that can, something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket Y/N."

'Crap.'

"C'mon, we need to go!" Harry shouted, running towards the exit.

"Stop them!" Voldemort commanded Quirrel. He quickly snapped his fingers causing walls of fire to block their exits, trapping them inside.

"Don't be a fool, boys!" Voldemort shouted, "Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?!"

"NEVER!" Y/N and Harry shouted in unison.

"Bravery, both of your families have it. Tell me boys, would you like to see your parents again, your mother, Y/N? Together, we can bring them back."

Y/N looked to the floor contemplating his offer, everything in his mind told him to turn down the offer and run, but his heart told him to bring his mother back, make his father proud, even if it meant Y/N's own demise.

"All I ask is something in return." Y/N put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the Philosophers Stone and looked at it, while Voldemort grinned.

"That's it, Y/N. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. I can teach you about your power, your purpose. Just give me the Stone!"

Y/N knew he was lying about bringing him mother back and that he would try to kill them the minute he had the Stone in his grasp. Y/N pushed the Stone back into him pocket.

"No." Y/N said.

"I was lying about bringing your family back, as you are well aware, but I was telling the truth about teaching you what your purpose is, if you want the answers, give me the Stone."

"No." Y/N repeated, looking Voldemort in the eyes.

"Kill Potter, I want L/N alive for his next task!"

Quirrel obeyed his masters orders and flew to the both of them, making them fall to the ground by grabbing their necks tightly. Harry's scar began to burn as Y/N's chest began to tighten. The Stone fell out of Y/N's pocket. Quirrel saw it but was unable to grab it as he would have to let one of the boys go in order to grab it. Y/N placed on of his free hands on Quirrel's arm, Harry did the same with the other arm. But Quirrel didn't release his grip, instead it started burning and turning into ashes from Y/N and Harry's touch.

"Ahhhhh!" Quarrel shouted in fear as he backed away. "What is this magic!"

 "What is this magic!"

(A.N: Really?!?! Magic, no way! I wouldn't have thought magic would be involved in a school of witchcraft and wizardry)

"Fool! Get the Stone!" Voldemort's face yelled.

Quirrel started going towards them again, which they quickly put their hands on his face, causing him to scream in pain while Voldemort winced. Quirrel's face started burning and soon his whole body turned into dust and ashes. Harry and Y/N sighed in relief and went to pick up the Stone but before he could he saw a dust cloud rise from the ashes of Quirrel and form into Voldemort's face which let out a scream as it rushed towards them. It flew through Y/N which caused him to scream out in pain before disappearing. Y/N then fell to the ground, losing consciousness.

(A.N: Once again sorry it's cut short, I was gonna do one long chapter for the finale of TPS but I find that (and it's just my opinion) but when the chapter is too long I tend to lose interest in the story, so a new chapter will be released earlier than usual to make up for it. Until then have a great day/night!)

You Are The Reason [Hermione Granger x Male Reader] DISCONTINUED On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara