The bloody days

I gasped; tears splattering down my face, while blood drenched my gloved hands and clothes. I breathed heavy shaky breathes. As I tried to breathed I looked down at Riley her brown hair spereaded around her. I put my hands over my eyes making rocking back and forth, I sobbed quietly. Then looking down on my friend Riley her mouth hung opened with blood trickling out of it, while she hiccuped blood that oozed out. I looked around the dark, dreadful alley, it smelled like filth and smoke, if i tasted it it'd taste like hell its self, darkness lurked around the corners. A hole had cut through her shirt so her ribs gushed out meat and other things that will make your stomach cripple into a ball. I closed my eyes kneeing down to slit her throat. But how can I? She's my friend! How can I do this? But I had no other option it was killing her or for family to be killed! Besidesshe wouldn't recover and shes hurting so much why not put her out of this misery? So much stuffs going though my head! What is happening? My hand shook while I tried but couldn't succeed to kill her. I got up trying to walk to think. I breathed in heavly putting my palms on my forhead. I screamed out!

I stumbled hitting the ground rubbing my forehead;

___________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah but..how am going to get there." I replied nervously for questioning him. But I've never thought about even killing someone. Oh my gosh I'm going to kill someone! How'd these guys kidnap me! But what if i do kill someone? How will I live with my self? How am i going to kill someone? I can't I won't handle it! All I saw was brown stitches, so I'm guessing I have a pouch over my head. My hands are tied up in twisted rope that burned my flesh. But I could hear voices.

"Do you think she's fully committed to this job, will she bail out?" A women's raspy voice asked the man who wants me to do this. "We could kill her now." I struggled for breathe when the lady said that. Some one would actually kill me?

"I've been stalking her, and she will do anything for her family's safety. So there is no need, you can lower your knife now." I let out a small sigh of relief, but then I thought again, again about Riley. Images of my family dieing flickered in my mind. I then felt a hand brush on my cheek. I flipped my head the other direction. I sank low in my chair my thoughts processing to quickly as my head hurt even more. I then heard chuckling next to me.

"Riley." I whispered, whats going to happen? Trickles of tears sprinkled out of my eyes. Some ones been stalking me too?How could I not know this? Has he been in my house? My head throbbed from getting knocked out and getting put in here. But where is here? I was walking to the market now I'm here. Who'd they get me? What happened?

"Every morning at 7:00am on Wenedays." The mans voice started "Riley goes out for a cup of coffee with her mom, she always decides to take the shortcut there, through and alley , on third street, thats where you'll find her. Kill her there, make sure no one is around, make sure you kill her with a knife so no one can hear, a gunshot. Make sure you wear all black and a mask." my mind started to buzz. "Take your clothes off and replace them to normal looking clothes. Burn all your things, you can keep the knife but wash it off. Grab the wallet you'll be giving me. I'll meet you there at 8:ooam make sure she is dead and make sure you have the wallet. Remeber if you ever decide not to kill her or do a trick of some sort your family is sure to be dead. And no taking money and if I find out you do...." He didn't finish talking. I gulped. I'm really going to do this aren't I? I have to for my family or else he'll kill them, and my family is more than the world to me if I let someone kill them then I'd kill myself.

"But why are you making me do this? How do you know I'll do it?" I sobbed softly. I shaked so badly.

"When a man wants money, he'll do anythinng to get it. Anyways you'll have to for your poor defenseless family, so you better do it I'll make sure of that." He said playfuly. I felt his eyes staring at me.