FIRST DAY

You actually know everything.. About your dad (severus Snape) working undercover for Dumbledore as follower off the dark lord. he wanted you to change schools, because only than he could keep you closer to him. Your first day is in the middle of the year. You enter the great hall just wen Dumbledore announced you.
Dumbledore : Welcome back everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday. I have a announcement to make.. We have a new student, y/n Snape, daughter off your professor Snape.
Everyone start staring at you and you hear a lot of questions like : He had a daughter? How can she be so beautiful if he is her dad?
You just ignore it. But one boy keeps staring when he sees you.. Harry Potter.
You walk to the table on the left and the first one you see is your best friend, Draco malfoy.
Draco : y/n this is amazing! Slytherin right?
Y/N : Of course you idiot, I'm so happy to see you!

you two have a lot off catching up to do , because its seems like ages that you two saw each other .
After diner  -
Draco : hey .. where are you going ? Our rooms are that way ?
y/n : Well , when you are the daughter off a teacher that wants to have a close eye on you .. you get a private place ..
Draco : Private place ? where are you sleeping then ?
y/n : Come .. i'll show you

You lead the way to the east-towers , between your dad's class ( defence against the dark arts ) and the astronomy tower is a door , and  a stair case . and after that , a beautiful big room with first a living room , and behind that again a little stairecase where you have your bedroom . Draco was speechless , and maybe even a little jealous .

Draco : This is really not fair ..
y/n : i didn't choose for this Draco , but because you are my best friend, you can stay here as much as you want
Draco ; oo ..can i sleep in your bed than ?
y/n ; Why not ? we did that as kids ..
Draco : Well .. we aren't little anymore ( he looks at you from top to bottom )
y/n : Maybe not ..

Your father comes in your room -
Severus : Draco ?
Draco : Why can't i have a room like this ?
Severus : You are spoiled enough .. Your mom and dad are coming to hogsmeade for a drink  , to celebrate's y/n first day closer to home .
y/n : Finally , i haven't seen them in ages !
Draco : ugh fine ..

You get ready .. a beautiful little black dress , you hair in weavy crulls , high black heals , beautiful make-up , you look just amazing .
You walk outside to the courtyard where draco is waiting for you . When he sees you ..he is just stunned , and when you look at him you feel something inside .. a old feeling that feels so familiar . The love you always feld for him .

Please don't judge my englisch , it isn't my language .  I hope you like it , because i really have a lot of ideas for this story !