23- Adrian's Parents

Start from the beginning

   "It's still red." said Miles as Emilia set it on the sink and the both of them watched it. Emilia sighed and looked at him.

"It takes time Miles." said Emilia.

  "What takes time?" said Adrian half asleep behind them with Y/n following behind. Miles and Emilia jump and cover the test. Y/n looked at them strangely as Emilia's face lost her color.

  "Oh Nick gave us these potions and I was still throwing up from how hung over I was and Miles was like oh it didn't work and yeah.." said Emilia as she pushed Miles out the bathroom and closed the door behind her. "There's some in the kitchen, why don't the two of you head down there while me and Miles wake up Fred and George. I'm sure breakfast is ready."

   "Brilliant I have a bloody headache." said Adrian making his way out of her room. Y/n looked at them strangely as Emilia sighed and opened the door pointing at the test which made Y/n's mouth dropped.

  "Is that a-" said Y/n but Miles quickly cut her off.

  "I'm gonna be a dad!." said Miles smiling causing Y/n's mouth to drop and Emilia slapped his arm. "Ow!"

  "Youre not ! We'll it's just a precaution." said Emilia picking up the little bottle. The three of them stared at it until it turned white. "SEE MILES I TOLD YOU! YOU WERE SCARING ME FOR NO REASON, I CANT STAND YOU!" Emilia was now hitting Miles with a roll of toilet paper. "Y/n don't ever have sex, I swear it might feel good but if you're doing it with a idiot it's not worth it."

   "STOP IT E! I'm a idiot huh, ok remember that next time." said Miles grinning and walking out the room as Y/n's jaw dropped as she watched Emilia panic. Y/n bursted out into laugher as Emilia face palmed. She flushed the white liquid down the toilet and threw the bottle in the garbage.

   "I hate boys." said Emilia as her and Y/n walked out of her room and walked over to wake up the twins. The rest of them spent the morning outside enjoying the fresh air.

———

A Few Weeks Later

Y/n was enjoying a nice cup of tea when Emilia came appearing out of her fireplace with a giant smile on her face. "Hello!! I have come to kidnap you!" said Emilia as Y/n looked at her with such confusion in her face. "Well with your parents approval."

"What are you talking about E?" said Y/n as she watched Emilia pick up Lucas and tickle him. Y/n set her cup down and walked over to her.

"Well, I was given an order to kidnap you." said Emilia as she placed Lucas down. Y/n's parents came from downstairs to look see Emilia. "Hello! I was wondering if I could take Y/n with me for a bit, i'm sure it won't be for long."

"What are you two going to do?" said Y/m/m.

"I have no idea." said Emilia getting a strange look from Y/n parents.

"Where are you going?" said Y/f/n.

"Top secret." said Emilia with a smile looking down at her watch. "I know it makes no sense but she'll be safe, I just need you guys to say yes so I can get her there."

"Very well, Go on." said Y/m/n as Y/n looked at her friend confused. Emilia smiled and pulled Y/n up to her room. She started going through her closet when she pulled out a outfit and handed it to Y/n.

"What exactly are we doing??" said Y/n as Emilia pulled her out her room, taking her into the fireplace. They appeared in Emilia house as she ran up the stairs pulling Y/n along. "Emilia!"

"I told you I had orders to kidnap you. Get dressed and clean off the ashes!" said Emilia as she started pulling things out of her closet. She pulled out a plaid olive colored skirt with a white top and a olive colored sweater that had white fur at the end of its sleeves. "Well what are you waiting for ! We don't want to be late!"