0

WARNING: cuss words

-

Yoshi sighed heavily as look at his schedule. He doesn't know where room 143 is. Since he is new to this high school, after his parents divorced. And now he's living with his mother.

He looked around the place, it was better than his old school. It's more spacious and the interior were much brighter which is his style. Students were all busy doing their stuffs building his nervous level up, because he doesn't know who to ask first.

"Shit," Yoshi accidentally bumped into someone as he walked forward to a bulletin board where the map of the school is exposed. "Sorry."

"It's alright." Said by the guy he bumped into. Yoshi studied the way he looked; two buttons were unbuttoned, he doesn't have anything underneath, his hair is messy.

The guy walked immediately, but this is the chance for Yoshi to ask someone where the hell the room 143 is.

"Hey!" Yoshi shouted that got the attention of the guy, he looked around to face Yoshi who was leaping to catch him. "Can you help me find room 143?"

"Yeah, just follow me." He responded with a lazy tone, Yoshi walked behind him. The guy lead him upstairs with the numbers fading on the right-hand side. That is why Yoshi couldn't find it, because the numbers are not visible enough for him to see.

"Well, thanks." Yoshi thanked the guy and he just nodded. "I'm Yoshi, by the way, how about you?"

"Junkyu. Kim Junkyu." Yoshi smiled at him and proceeded to his seat. Junkyu looked at Yoshi who was on his phone.

New kid, he thought. He looked away and stared at the whiteboard in front of the class.