✨Dorm movie night✨

your brother is helping you move everything into your dorm after the LOV attacked the USJ. you stop moving stuff into the car and look at the mirror for a second and look at your figure. you stop for a second and look at your arm. you see the very faded cuts on your wrist. you begin to tear up when your brother walks in. "aye you sis wassuh what the hell nigga why you crying" "nothing jay" you say wiping your tears. " I know you're dumb ass is not crying over your body again" " no I promise I'm good" . your brother slap you upside the head " if I ever see your dumb ass crying over your body again I will hurt you" you smile and hug your brother.

~TIMESKIP~

you finished unpacking your boxes. when you hear a knock on your dorm door. you open it to see deku asking if you wanted to watch a movie behind the dorms and play some games with them. you politely accept you throw on an oversize hoodie and went downstairs.

 you politely accept you throw on an oversize hoodie and went downstairs

you walk downstairs to see all of class 1A in a circle. you sit down right next to Mina. you whisper to Mina "aye what we playing" " seven minutes in heaven" Mina says passionately. your heart drops. " aye Bakugo it's your turn" "tch" Bakugo picks up the card. he crumbles up the paper. he walks behind you and throws you over his shoulder and walks into the closet. "YO WTF" you yell at him irritated. " WHO THE TF ARE YOU YELLING AT LIKE THAT" he yells kind of flustered because no one had talk to him like that. "YOU NIGGA" you yell back. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT IF YOU CHOOSE ME YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID THAT".

about three minutes have passed since he's been in the closet with you. you get up to stretch your legs because your knees have been locked. Bakugo's face turns a dark red. "OI! GET YOUR ASS OUTTA MY FACE" as he forcing you to sit down you accidentally fall back on to his lap.

"get off of me dumbass" bakugo says blushing a little more. "no❤️,imma stay here till the 7 minutes are up" "tch whatever" you pull out your phone and start scrolling on tiktok. while you are scrolling you feel Bakugo's chin rest on your shoulder while he wraps his arms around your stomach. you realize that and you suck your stomach in. "bruh stop doing that it's annoying" 🌚 shit he noticed you were sucking your stomach in. you spend the rest of the 7 minutes watching Tiktok.

you both walked out of the closet to see everyone looking at you. everyone got a turn in the closet and y'all said they're suggesting movies.

_________
470 words
please vote🌝