Chapter 1

( ok I just want to say I'm advanced, I'm sorry these first few chapters are kinda rushed, but the later chapters are longer and not rushed, please bear with me!)

GEN
I was in my cabin when I heard the rumors first. They were planning an escape in a few days. A few of the boys overheard in the showers that a group of blues were gonna do it in a few days.

It was weird. They kinda ran out of room for the greens so they had to mix the cabins. It was odd to share it with boys but they grew close. They didn't think it was weird since she had been with these people since she was 10.

I didn't think it would actually happen though. The boys in my cabin liked to prank and be mean to the girls. I couldn't trust them. I couldn't trust anyone.

I was ready to get out of here. I was an orange, posing as a green, and I think they were starting to catch on that I wasn't that smart.
————-
A few days had passed and I hadn't heard any more rumors of what was going on. Until the alarms went off. We were rushed out of our cabin by the boys. This time they were nice and let the girls out first.

When I got outside it was snowing. There were tons of other kids already at the gate. There were two boys in the control area, trying to disable the gate.

One stepped out and tried to use his powers. Others joined in and the gate fell. We were free. Until they opened fire on us.

I saw a boy jump in front of another taking a bullet for him, saving his life. I saw the darker skinned boy  bend down to pick him up but stopped when the boy spoke to him. He took a letter from him and ran.

I saw a little girl. She was faced down in the snow until the boy who was controlling the gate picked her up. I was staring to run when a bullet swiped my side. I fell but the boy with the little girl helped me up.

I couldn't put them in danger. So when we reached the woods I told him to leave me. He wouldn't so I used my powers. I reached into his mind and told him to leave me behind, and that I was safe.

He did so. I finally lost sight of them but I couldn't stop moving. I walked in the woods for two days straight. Tripping over stuff, getting bruises and cuts on my arms and legs.

The guards would have been sent out into the woods to look for kids, I couldn't stop moving, I wasn't going to get caught, cause as soon as I was, I would be dead.

After two full days of non stop walking and trying to stop the bleeding on my side. I finally stopped. I sat down with my back against the tree and slept. When I woke again it was night and I had to keep moving.

I was freezing and exhausted, I didn't know how long I was out but I was cold. I had to keep moving. It was still snowing, kinda. It wasn't that bad though. There wasn't a lot, but there was enough to make me cold.

I was not going back to a camp! Never in a million years. I was walking for a while when I heard other foot steps. When I turned around I tripped and couldn't contain my screams.

I had reopened where the bullet hit my side. I didn't know why I was still alive. A wound like that should killed me. I should be dead. Apparently I was walking long enough to catch up to the the boy and the girl, who now had joined a boy.

He was saying stuff but I couldn't hear him, I only saw his mouth moving. I was still screaming. "Stop touching her Liam your hurting her!" I heard a boy yell.

My vision was going in and out of focus and the last thing I remember was being picked up and seeing that same pair of blue eyes. And then, Everything went black.
———————-
When I woke up I was in a car. I realized where I was and what had happened when I tried to sit up, it hurt to. So I laid back down. When I heard the car stop I froze and shut my eyes.