Allison looked at the paper, Catherine passed down to them, "We were engaged for a year before he left me." Allison stated, "It wasn't just 15 minutes, we have been together before. We knew what we wanted."

Catherine rolled her eyes. Jackson scoffed at his mother's behavior, "This meeting is over." Jackson slid the papers back to his mom, as Allison looked at her husband, "It's over."

***

"I can sign the papers." Allison followed Jackson down the hallway, once they exited the conference room.

"You're not signing anything." Jackson ordered, walking ahead of her.

"I don't want your money, never wanted it. I want you." Allison argued, "A prenup or whatever the hell that is, is only for if we get divorced, which we won't. So it won't matter."

"Allie, that is not the point, okay?" Jackson stopped to face her, "This is a conversation for you and I when we are ready, not for her to come barging in dictating terms."

"It will calm her down. I'm part of her family now, and I don't think an olive branch is the worst thing in the world to offer." Allison stated, "And I don't want her to hate me as much as she does now."

"Yeah, well you're a better person than I am." Jackson told her, as Allison hands went on his torso, "And she does not hate you."

Allison kissed Jackson before turning to leave but Jackson pulled her back, "Mm, not right now. We can let her stew for a while."

***

"Hey. Did you see this?" Cristina asked, as she showed the scans on the tablet to Alex and Allison, who were approaching the table.

Allison rose a brow looking at the scans, "Thats the absorbed twin, I've been hearing about?"

"Technically," Alex started to speak, as he sat down on one of the chairs, "That's a peds case."

"Back off." Meredith narrowed her eyes at him, "It's the reason I live."

"Aw, she's mopey 'cause she let a lab rat in her lab."  Cristina informed both of them.

"Boo-hoo." Alex sarcastically said, "You gonna eat that bacon?"

"No." Meredith defended herself, "It's like leaving your kids with a babysitter. I mean you say, 'put the kids to bed at 7:00,' but will they? Or will they drink all your tequila, pass out, leave the gas on, the whole house blows up, and everybody dies?"

"Uh, deep." Allison nodded, before sipping her drink.

"Okay. What do you think of her?" Cristina asked Meredith and Allison, showing a picture of a blonde woman on her phone screen. "She's hot, right?"

"Have you given up on men?" Allison asked, raising a brow at her friend.

"No, for Owen." Cristina explained, "There is this internet-dating-site. There are pages of women like this. Owen should be doing this, right?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you just keep banging him? At least it's legal for you guys." Alex said then looked at Meredith, "You know, Jo's not gonna sign that stupid love contract you gave me."

"Why not?" Meredith asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Because it's stupid." Alex answered, "I knew I shouldn't have given it to her."

"Just tell her it's just a stupid piece of paper."

"Yeah, if she runs, I'm blaming you." Alex pointed at Meredith before he got up, leaving them alone.