"Briefs family?" Dai asked confused and everyone looked at him like he grew a second head.

"The one of Capsule Corp"

"Oh that one. With the human named Bulma and the Saiyan named Vegeta. My family is wayyyy superior then them," Dai stated.

"You're bluffing"

"Go and ask them then," Dai said. Something is up with him. And you love it about him.

End of Flashback

"Today class you'll be fighting against each other in martial arts and will be taught by the great Hercule and her daughter Videl!" Mr Karu announced and everyone erupted in cheers except for you and Dai. Just then the two that has been announced entered the classroom. Videl was holding a baby in her arms. Cheers erupted once more before silenced by Mr Karu.

"I'm the Great Hercule and I will be your tea---" Hercule stopped announcing as his eyes landed on Dai

'I'm the Grand Priest and don't freak out, just pretend you don't know me and don't tell anyone I'm here' Dai send a message to Hercule through minds

"Ah sorry class, I just remembered I got something important to do. Videl sweetie you can take care of the teaching," Hercule said and rushed out of the room. Everyone got confused.

"It's just something busy kids," Videl said smiling. Just then she received a message in her phone from her father telling her about the Grand Priest. Her eyes widen a bit but stood with a smile.

"Okay let's go!" she said happily.

Time skip

Everyone was in their P.E clothes and were outside. The girls admired how the jocks were so strong but you blushed as you saw Dai's muscles. They weren't bulky or anything just visible a little.

"First thing first all boys would fight one by one with... Pan!!" Videl announced happily and everyone gave her a "are you crazy?" look, even Mr Karu. Dai looked amused at this. They are going to get their asses kicked by a 3 year old except him.

"Yes I mean it and the girls can do some exercises at the side. But if any are courageous then they can try," Videl said.

"You can't be serious"

"Yes I am. Pan go and fight those boys okay. They think you're weak. Show them what you got," Videl whispered to Pan and put her down. She wobbled to the center.

"I'll just crush her like a bug," John said stepping up. Pan got angry at this.

"Hey John! Get ready to have your ass kicked," Dai said aloud that everyone heard. They all laughed until they saw John crashing through the wall. They got shocked at this.

"Didn't I tell you!"

"That's one for my Pan!" Videl said and Pan giggled. Then it went to all of the boys getting their asses kicked. It was now time for Dai's turn and he stepped up.

"I don't think it would be right if I fought Pan, she is very far from my level," Dai said and Pan got angry again.

"You are just scared!" John said still hurt from the ass kicking Pan gave him.

"I'm not. At least let me dodge her until she is tired," Dai told Videl and she nodded knowing her child won't be hurt.

"It's fine," Videl said.

Pan started with some punches and kicks which Dai blocked them with one finger. Everyone was surprised that the baby who defeated the jocks was no match for someone like Dai. Pan floated in the air which surprised everyone and delivered plenty of punches that Dai dodged with ease. You were watching with a dreamy sigh.

'He's so cute and strong. He isn't breaking up a sweat' you thought watching him dodge Pans attacks till she was tired and panting. Dai caught her before she could fall and gave her to her mother.

"She's very strong for a little one. She'll grow to be a great warrior like her father. I think I would like to train her when she's a little older," Dai said and headed back to the other boys.

"You just got lucky," John said angrily.

"Luck heh? What about I fight you," Dai said with a smirk. John got up but before he could do anything he was sent flying until crashing to the ground. Everyone gasped.

"Well you're weaker than expected John. Ya'll don't scare me," Dai said and approached the girls. They all admired him after he punched John and that made you jealous. The school popular girl got in front of him.

"Why don't you and I be a thing. I'll make you very popular," Jessie said.

"Well I'm not interested in you

"Well I'm not interested in you. Your sh*tty act can fool anyone but not me. If you could be yourself and wipe that ugly makeup out of your ugly face I'll consider it," Dai said smiling and took your hand and left the room leaving Jessie frozen.

"That was something," Videl said disbelief that this was the Grand Priest. Everyone shouldn't be afraid of his power but his words.

"No one has ever spoke to Jessie that way," you said as you and Dai were walking to the school garden. The favourite place you both love being at.

"Well that makes me the first. I wouldn't stay with someone fake, I prefer someone real," Dai said sitting down on the green grass and you sat beside him.

"You're right there"

"Is Capsule Corp near here?"

"Yeah it's a little closer to here. You can see it by that it's very big," you told him and he nodded his head. "I think you're an alien you know. You don't even know where Capsule Corp is."

"I'm an Angel," he said not watching himself but realised and covered his mouth. You lean closer to him until inches apart from his face. He blushed madly at this.

"I want to know all," you said curiously with innocent eyes.

"O-okay, C-can you umm... First," he said and you noticed this now and backed away blushing furiously.

"S-sorry"

"N-no w-worries"

Dai began to explain everything about his life. You were surprised to know he has children but who cares. They were not reproduced anyway. Talking to him made you fall in love with him even more. Even how old he was, his personality was the thing you loved most about him.

This was crappy I know. Sorry if u did not enjoy this one but hope u liked it anyways.

Instant out 😜