I rolled my eyes at her, and leaned to the side to grab a strawberry from our picnic basket and received negative feedback from the brunette.

"No don't move, I'm comfy,"

"Oh I'm sorry Miss 'you're making me uncomfortable by basking in my beauty," I threw her a smug grin, watching a smirk flicker across her lips. In one quick motion, I gave her a slight shove and rolled her off my lap.

"Did your you jus-," she stopped herself as I planted a kiss on her shocked and pouty lips. Her hand reached up to cup my cheek and pull me in for another, but I kept my head steady.

"Stop smirking at me,"

"I'm not smirking,"

"Really? That looks a lot like a smirk Aurelia,"

"Hmm I beg to differ, Eloise," I pressed my lips together to hide my growing grin, and gently traced my fingers down the side of her arm. Taking her hand in mine, bringing it to my lips and I placed another kiss on her palm, my eyes never leaving hers.

"You are despicable," her cheeks were slightly pink now, as were her lips as they formed an annoying smile.

"I thought that was your type?" I muttered from her palm.

She clearly had enough of my taunts because at this point she decided it would be a good plan to tackle me.

We rolled around on the blanket kissing and laughing for the rest of the afternoon.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

When we arrived home we had to part for fifteen minutes to change for dinner. Rolling around in the grass for the most part of our afternoon had done no good for the cleanliness of our dresses.

"Okay wait, one more kiss," I said for the fifth time; my lips missing the absence of hers even though they had met only moments before.

Every time our lips met it was like kissing her for the first time, and that was something I would never get bored of.

She took my palm in hers and brought it up to her lips, gently kissing my knuckle. The sensation of her palm in mine made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

I captured her lips in another kiss, her head cupped in my hands, leaned my forehead against hers and gazed into those grey eyes.

"Aurelia? Are you back yet?"  I could hear Francesca's voice echo from downstairs.

I had never seen Eloise move faster than she did at that moment. She practically leaped a metre away from me, eyes as wide as muffins.

The thought of a third party catching us nearly scared me out of my skin, but I was nowhere near as jumpy as the brunette.

Francesca's head popped up moments later, her innocent green eyes sparkling.

"Hey-" Fran's eyes flitted over from looking at me to her flushed older sister, "oh Eloise I did not see you there,"

A very flushed-looking Eloise cleared her throat, made a face at Frannie and scooted backwards into her room.