꧁34꧂

This is mostly Wolfstar so if you don't ship ,I mean how dare you JK, and want to skip it ,you can.

A spring storm hit Hogwarts. Rain was pattering down the window, sending Remus asleep with the soft breaths of Sirius and James and Peter's synced snores.

However the wind picked up and the gentle rustling of leaves turned into loud howls as the rain banged on the window. But it was okay... Remus was almost asleep, until there was a loud crack of lightning.

He jerked himself away, his eyes flinging Pepe as he pushed the covers off him. He inwardly groaned because 'no.no.no.no. Not tonight, he needed sleep tonight- it was less then a week until the next full moon.'

But each strike of light of lighting, the further he came from falling asleep. So he laid there, letting out a sigh of relief as he watched the room light up for a split second then return to darkness. His eyes were desperate to close but at the same time, wide awake.

At the next stroke of light which seemed to be uncomfortably close, he was up and out and bed and tip toeing to Sirius's.

He didn't say anything, he just pulled back to curtains of the four poster bed and slipped under the covers, immediately pressing into the warmth of Sirius's body.

It wasn't until his cold feet touched Sirius's that he jolted up. "Moony, what're you doing? What's wron-"

His heart raced with panic as he looked at Remus's face. "Sorry- I just- it's the- the storm." He stuttered, his face going red with embarrassment because 'what sixteen year old who had crawled into his boyfriend bed because of a storm?'

He then dug his face into Sirius's neck, taking in the comforting scent. "I'm sorry I woke you.." He was interrupted by Sirius who shushed him, sighing -half with relief that it was just the storm, and half with adoration for Remus who seemed to be trying to mold their bodies together.

He wrapped his arms around him and pulled the blanket tighter around them, pressing a kiss on his temple. "Don't be stupid. Always wake me up. Always, okay?" He whispered in his ear.

James groaned as he sat up, wiping his eyes as he woke up. He swung his legs out from his bed and used his wand to lit the candle. He then let out a loud huff as he noticed Remus and Sirius cuddling in bed, Remus stretching as he woke up which made Sirius open his eyes slightly.

"You two need your own room." He moaned as he ran his hand through his unruly hair as Sirius got out his bed, placing a kiss on Remus's cheek.

"We do, you have just claimed it as your own." Remus said which made the messy haired boy roll his eyes as Sirius nodded in agreement, Peter still loudly snoring.

Remus sat in the library to study but sadly James and Sirius wanted to be there. James was surprisingly quiet, flicking through a Quidditch through the ages but Sirius on the other hands wouldn't shut up.

The dark haired boy peered at the book in his hands. "Alohomora? That is the blowing up spell, right?" Remus tutted as he rolled his eyes. "It's the unlocking charm." He answered which made Sirius smirk at him.

"Remus, you've got it on your face again." Sirius said monotonously at the confused boy. "What face?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"The 'He's hot when he's clever' face." He replied, leaning back in his chair with a smirk as James pushed the book into his face. "This is my normal face." Remus said with a even more confused tone, putting his book down on the desk.

"Exactly." Sirius finished, pointing his finger at the huffing but blushing boy. James took it upon himself to leave the love birds and go looking around for someone he could be lovey with.

James sat in the Great Hall that morning for breakfast, waiting for the owl post to be delivered. The sound of bird shrieks filled the hall as dozens of owls flew in with letters or packages.

His owl flew down to him, a letter and small package hitting to table with a thud. He picked up a small envelope and pulled up the seal, pulling out a letter.

It was from his parents, wishing him a happy birthday however, you wouldn't think it was his birthday because he sat alone on the table, crunching on a slice of toast.

He began unwrapping the gift but before he could get half the wrapping off, a figure sat opposite him, putting their feet up beside him.

"Morning Potter." Leta said with a smirk, picking up the small letter beside the boy, scanning the parchment. "It's your birthday, you look a little lonely for your birthday." She gave the letter back to the boy who snatched it off her with a playful scowl.

"They would be here- in fact, here they are." He said, interrupting himself when he saw his other friends walking into the hall. "You're in my seat." Sirius hissed at Slytherin who refused to move. He then sat beside her, trying to push her off the bench but she ended up pushing back harder then he thought, making him fall onto the floor.

"And that ,my friends, is my exiting performance."She said, getting up and doing a dramatic bow, winking at the scowling Sirius who was still on the floor.

"That's another reason she hates you." Peter chuckled as he shovelled a scoop of porridge into his mouth. "We really need to ask why she hates you so much." Remus said as he lifted a slice of jam toast to his mouth which was taken from him by Sirius. The chestnut haired boy scowled at the boy who crunched his toast.

"But onto bigger problems, James's birthday."