chapter 27~ The end ♥

Start from the beginning

"if she twist any harder she going to break her damn spine" major said which made me laughed

"She wants you to notice her" i responded playing with the salt on our booth

"whatever, my intensions are occupied" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. i gave him a light smile and blushed.

it was silent for a moment.

"Do you think yout family is going to like me?" i asked

"My family is going to love you averi. Especially my mom, she's very bubbly and soft but if you say the wrong thing she will put you in your place. My dad, which who actually was the dean at the colledge, is firm and strict. He rarely has any sense of humor. Then i have 2 younger brothers who are twins , and 3 little sisters. Mahani and Mayson, and Maricana ,Ma'lina, and Mila. We all have M's. Its a family thing sorta" he explained

"I meant as in my looks. i mean will they all...you know, 'question' my appearance?"

he sighed. i could tell he was fustrated in his voice but i just wanted to prepare myself. I never loved a guy before nor have i ever met his parents. Im not trying to be insecure but i just want to be prepared.

"My family will love you, like i said. They don't care about looks or where you came from. As long as you have a good heart and your intensions with me are good. Stop being scared and just have confidence in us and most importantly you." he encouraged

"Okay, thank you baby" i said

"Here are yall food, i hope everything is good and up to your satisfications" the waitress handed us two hot plates of food, Two tall glasses of organge juice, and some napkins. she winked and major and skipped off back into the kitchen.

i scarfed down my food not even caring that major hasn't picked up his fork to take a bite yet.

"damn you can't say grace?" he asked

i looked up at him and swallowed the chewed up eggs in my mouth.

"im sorry, im just so hungry" i said finishing it all down with the orange juice.

"nah, you good, i understand, everyone forgets to bless there food sometimes" he says as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened them again. He picked his plate up and neatly began to pick up the bacon and chew on it piece by piece. I felt a little embarrassed and un lady like for for just gobbling down my food the way i did but hell i was so damn hungry.

i sat myself up nicely and wiped my face and fingers with a clean napkin and begin eating the proper way.

"You don't have to act all prissy now babe, i was just playing" he saw the sudden change i had.

i didnt say anything else. We finished up eating and left the money on the table and walked out. we then got back on the mortorcycle and headed down the road. It only took us 30 minutes to get to the airport.

we waited 15 minutes for our flight to come in and boarded on the plane. Me and averi both sat down next to eachother and waited for everyone else to board the plane too.

"I love you" i tell him. He looked over at me and smiled wide showing his big white teeth.

"I love you too baby" he kissed me and grabbed my hand tight.

"From here on out, everything will , be better for us. I know you wanted to have a degree and all and im sorry i kinda ruin that for you, but hopefully us making bigger plans at puerto Rico can better that"

"I should of known that meeting you things were going to be rocky but im glad i went through it. Im more happier and i feel like i dont need to hide myself anymore. Although i lost Monay and sonny left you, Im glad through out all of the crazy and dangers we was in, we made it. Im ready to spend the rest of my life with you major. I still have my worries but im willing to work them out and accept it as long as your here supporting." i told him

"From here on out, im making a vow to you , i will stick with you no matter what. On some thug love shit. Its me, you and god, forget whoever cant accept us. You may not be what everyone else likes but your what i love. From alll your scars and cuts, to your gorgeous beauty and personality i will always accept you. never decept you baby." Major says sincerly

As the pilot came on and annonced that it was time for the plane to fly off major wiped my tears and gave me a supporting smile.

______________________

*beautyandbeyond pov

And so it happened, Major and Averi made it to Puerto Rico and made many opportunities happen. Major became a CEO and and built a better  college. Averi became a very professional Psychologist. They got married 5 years later and ended up having multiple children.

Moral to the story, Love is never ugly even when it comes to thug love

-Know Thyself. A maxim as pernicious as it is ugly. Whoever studies himself arrest his own development. A caterpillar who seeks to know himself would never become a butterfly.

-Andre Gide

T H E       E N  D

______________________

Hey so im ending the book officialy and i just want to thank everyone for being apart of it and showing it some love. This book sends out a very important message, specifically towards our women. Black girls, White girls, Mixed girls, girls from all races, all sizes, all shapes and colors. I just want to say Your beautiful. Your amazing, and if you have to change yourself because you feel like it would make someone happy then stop. Love yourself truthfully before you love anybody else. Flaws are what makes who you are. Accept them and own them.

To anyone who has read this book, Man or woman, Your amazing, Keep on shining♥

~corrections in progress

~ Take care

~xoxoxoxoxo From yours Truly, Tyvia♥