Chapter 1

Emily POV
Beep beep beep
I turn over and grab my phone turning off my alarm. I can't believe summer is over , I spent most of it at Cams house. We have been friends since we were 3 years old.
•FLASH BACK •
" Mommy why do we have to move?" I question
"Mommy got a new job" as she had already told me many times before but I just wanted to stay here with my friends. We got in the car and drove to Chino Hills , CA. We got to our new house and I immediately ran upstairs to see which room I would claim for myself I chose the small room with the window seat. I ran downstairs and looked to see where mommy was. She asked if I wanted to go and meet the neighbors and try and make friends. and of course I said "sure". we walked next door and she let me push the door bell. A little boy about my age with brown hair and brown eyes opens the door. "Cam, who is it" you could hear a lady in the back saying. I'm guessing it was his mom. "Oh hello "she says looking a little confused. " Hi we just moved in next door and wanted to meet the new neighbors. "Well that's Cameron and I'm Gina nice to meet you" "Hi , I'm Emily" I said. I finally heard him talk he responded with a hi and a smile I could see he lost his front tooth. He turned around and asked his mom if I could stay and play. His mom said it was fine and so did mine we went to his backyard and went up in his tree house. We played superheroes for 1 1/2 hours then we sat down and I asked if we were friends and he said "no and I was upset and He said "BEST FRIENDS"
•FLASH BACK OVER •
I got up and took a shower put on my favorite crop top it was baby blue and said I never liked u anyway on the front I put on my bleached high waist shorts I waited for my flat iron to heat up and straightened my hair put on my black converses and walked over to Cams. it was a tradition of ours for me to ride with him on the first day of school. I got there and just walked in like usual. Most people would find that weird or even rude but I was considered family in the Dallas house. I got upstairs to Cams room "time to go" I yelled through his door he ran out looking for his other shoe. I found it underneath the couch. he grabbed his bag and we were out the door

*skip car ride *

We got to school and checked our schedules. We had algebra, history , and p.e together. I got my locker number and my combination. It turns out our lockers were closer to each other than last year. I was glad. That means I will get to see him more. I walked over to his locker and saw him talking to a group of guys that I had never seen before. I guess they were new. I walked over to say hi and introduce myself.

" Hi , I'm Emily"
"hi this is Nash Aaron Taylor And Hayes. " I saw a guy with dark brown hair say.
"An Im Shawn "

We all talked until the bell rang for us to get to class I had first with Nash and Cam

I had seen Nash around school before but I had never really talked to him
However I knew that me and the guys would become great friends