Love Sister Madness

She stood in the morning light and mist.

  Cheng Ji lowered his eyes in panic, but he saw that she was wearing wide men's slippers, with her white toes hidden in the dark blue slippers, and she shivered slightly occasionally.

  "Are you awake?" Jiang Fei turned around and smiled when he heard the movement at the door.

  Cheng Ji's eyes were glazed over, his heart was in a panic, and his head was getting dizzy.

  He quickly turned his head, opened the refrigerator and hummed: "It's so noisy early in the morning."

  After saying that, I poured a glass of ice water and drank it in one gulp.

  But before he could drink it, the ice water was taken away.

  "Drinking ice water in the morning is not good for your stomach." Jiang Fei poured the ice water into the sink, then put the cup into his hand again and smiled at him, "The water dispenser has warm water."

  Cheng Ji stood there, frowning, staring at her closely.

  The wall of the water glass in his hand still retains the coldness of the ice water, but it also carries an inexplicable burning heat.

  Jiang Fei glanced at him doubtfully, then moved closer to him, as if leaning into his arms, with only a palm's distance between them: "What's wrong with you?"

  Cheng Ji quickly took a step back, her ears turning red little by little, but the sweet fragrance in her nose lingered no matter what.

  He hesitated, turned around and walked out of the kitchen.

  Jiang Fei chuckled, feeling really guilty.

  The consequence of teasing the children was that Cheng Ji didn't say a word during the entire breakfast, silently drank the pumpkin porridge and went out.

  Jiang Fei stayed alone in the apartment with nothing to do, and simply studied the recipes.

  No matter how good other people's cooking skills are, they are still unreliable. If a person is accidentally fed a glass of God-killing wine, his life will not be guaranteed.

  Unexpectedly, when she started researching, she really became interested in food . She kept studying until dark, excited and ready to practice it.

  But when I opened the refrigerator, my interest dropped a bit.

  She took back what she said yesterday about "the kitchen is fully equipped". She didn't have anything she wanted.

  After thinking about it, Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows, returned to the living room, picked up the apartment phone, and dialed Cheng Ji.

  …

  Cheng Ji was at the bar when he received the call.

  He didn't drink, he just sat lazily in the corner with a cigarette in his mouth, looking at the people on the dance floor swaying to the music, his eyes a little vacant.

  "Ah Ji, are you in a bad mood?" Xu Chuan patted his shoulder.

  Cheng Ji came back to his senses and saw the eyes of several people around him looking at him, and sneered: "Is it possible?"

  Several people laughed out loud.

  It was also at this time that the cell phone screen suddenly lit up, and the loud music covered up the ringtone, but he could still clearly see the apartment phone number displayed on the screen.