Love Sister Madness

Start from the beginning

  Aloof, but with a bit of pity.

  However, in just a moment, she returned to normal, looking at him with hazy eyes, and said in a hoarse voice, "Are you back?"

  Cheng Ji was stunned. When she just woke up, she was so dazzling that people couldn't take their eyes away.

  He took out a cigarette as usual, but stopped when he saw her, threw the cigarette aside, and frowned as he looked at the egg custard in front of him.

  "Didn't you say you wouldn't come back?" Jiang Fei sat up and asked softly.

  Cheng Ji glanced at her, his eyes lingered on her collarbone for a while, and he lowered his eyes and said, "I'm hungry."

  "Oh," Jiang Fei responded obediently, and the next second his confused eyes finally became clearer, and he reprimanded in a low voice, "Why did you wake me up when you were hungry?"

  Cheng Ji was silent, then suddenly laughed wildly: "Watch me eat."

  Chapter 15 Love Sister Madness 15

  The lights in the living room are cool white.

  The egg custard is a warm orange color.

  Cheng Ji ate quietly. The egg custard was a little cold, but still soft and delicate.

  Opposite him, Jiang Fei was sitting on the sofa wearing a coat, looking at him resentfully, his head shaking occasionally due to sleepiness.

  The body leaned to the side for the last time, and the coat hanging on his shoulders drooped.

  Cheng Jiqing coughed.

  Jiang Fei straightened up suddenly, opened his eyes, and couldn't help but frown and complained in a low voice: "You haven't finished eating yet?"

  Cheng Ji said "hmm" and looked up at her, but paused when he saw her shoulders, which were only wearing a suspender skirt, and lowered his head: "Put on your coat."

  He also covered up the red mark on his collarbone, it was too eye-catching.

  "Ah?" Jiang Fei didn't know why.

  Cheng Ji raised his head: "I said..."

  He stopped abruptly mid-sentence.

  What does the red mark have to do with him?

  Thinking of this, Cheng Ji frowned, quickly finished the remaining egg custard, stood up and walked towards the stairs: "Sleep."

  Jiang Fei's eyes lit up, he picked up his coat and started to cover himself, sleeping on the sofa.

  Cheng Ji stopped at the top of the stairs, looked back at her, and frowned: "It's not here." After meeting her surprised gaze, he pointed to the inconspicuous door to the side, "Guest room."

  There was still sleepiness in Jiang Fei's eyes. He glanced at the door in confusion and nodded again: "Oh."

  He walked towards the guest room holding his coat, but when he walked to the door, he thought of something and suddenly said: "Cheng Ji."

  Cheng Ji paused as he went upstairs and turned his head angrily.

  Jiang Fei stood at the door of the guest room, smiling dimly with his eyes bleary: "Thank you." After saying that, he quickly closed the door.

  Cheng Ji paused for a moment, cursed for a long time, then turned and returned to the room.

  Jiang Fei fell on the bed, his smile gradually fading.

  Just now when Cheng Ji was eating egg custard, his favorability level increased very slowly.

  After she said "Thank you", his favorability level reached 30.

  Early the next morning, the sky was a little gloomy.

  Cheng Ji was awakened by the noise in the kitchen downstairs.

  At first I thought there was a thief in the apartment, but then I realized that there was an extra person in the apartment last night.

  He frowned and rubbed his temples. He didn't drink much at the bar last night and his head didn't hurt at all, just a little dizzy.

  After washing up, Cheng Ji casually scratched his hair and went downstairs.

  But he paused when he saw the figure in the kitchen.

  Jiang Fei was standing in front of the stove. The pumpkin porridge was boiling in the pot, making a small bubbling sound. The fragrance was fragrant and the heat was steaming up.