"Okay, okay." Yangyang said, laughing with Xia. It soon faded though, as they stopped walking, a girl standing in front of them.

Xia noticed that the girls at this meet were basically split into two categories. The first category were girls that seemed genuinely interested in cars and racing, chatting around and staring into car hoods like she was with Yangyang. The other category, which contained the majority of the females, were pretty and model-like, but also wore skimpy clothes, definitely more interested in the men than the cars. This girl belonged to the second type.

The girl had her eyes narrowed at Yangyang and her hands on her hips, unimpressed. Xia held onto Yangyang tighter, feeling out of place.

Yangyang seemed perfectly calmed though as he kept his hands in his pockets, unfazed. "Can I help you?"

"I wanted to congratulate you on your last race and offer you some help with getting a car, but I guess you don't want it." The girl hissed as he attention shifted to Xia. Xia gulped, moving closer to Yangyang.

"I don't." Yangyang said calmly before faking a smile. "I actually already have plans on getting a car."

"You do?" The girl exclaimed, clearly shocked. Yangyang nodded.

"Now if you may excuse us, I'm going to continue looking at cars with my girlfriend." Yangyang said, making an emphasis on the last word.

Xia was equally as surprised as the girl was as she stood there, mouth hanging open. Yangyang began walking again though, taking Xia with him as they moved passed the girl.

"They're so annoying, like why are you here if you're not even interested in cars?" Yangyang muttered as they continued. Xia couldn't help but smile.

"I'm not interested in cars." Xia confessed, making Yangyang stop walking, turning his head to face her.

"Yeah but at least you're staring at the hoods and not drooling over men." Yangyang pointed out before smirking. "Aside from me, of course."

Xia shook her head, giving Yangyang a glare. "You and your confidence."

Yangyang laughed as he gently pulled her along, the two continuing to look at cars again.

Xia noticed Yangyang's eyes widen as he stared at one, parked in a corner. "Oh my gosh, no way!"

Xia was pulled along with Yangyang as he ran towards the very expensive looking car like a child, staring at in it awe.

"Xia, you know how I told you I had a car in mind?" Yangyang exclaimed as he removed himself from Xia to take in the features of the car. "Well this is it, it's the-"

"Porsche 911." A man said from behind them, making them turn in surprise.

He was tall and handsome, with tanned skin and model-like features. He wore a patterned suit jacket and black pants, the jacket buttoned up with no shirt underneath. His dark hair was slicked back and he wore chains and expensive jewellery, a silver watch shining on his wrist. It was clear that he was a man of power and wealth.

Yangyang gave the man a grin. "Almost sixty years old but only has five recent updates. It's given Porche almost 30,000 race wins, and already race-ready in stock."

"Precisely." The man said, stepping towards Yangyang and putting out his hand. "Lucas."

"Yangyang." Yangyang said, shaking the man's hand. "Is this car yours?"

"Not for much longer." Lucas admitted. "I plan on selling it tonight, you interested?"

Xia could tell that Yangyang was holding in his excitement as his smile brightened, almost as bright as the moon up in the sky.

"Of course I am."

———————————————————————————

Lucas'/Yangyang's car:

And you all were wondering when lucas would pop up 😏