Chapter 5 ~ Weirdest Dream.

Start from the beginning

"Sorry" he mumbles and flops onto the couch. I sit down next to him.

"I had the weirdest dream last night" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Someone was trying to tell me what I did at the club, but I only heard bits of it."

Zayn's POV

"Someone was trying to tell me what I did at the club, but I only heard bits of it."

I freeze. That wasn't a dream.

"Courts, that wasn't a dream" I tell her.

"What? Of course it was!"

"No, I was the person who came into your room last night and told you what you had done at the club."

Flashback

I rub my hands together nervously, deciding whether I should tell Courtney or not. I'm outside her room right now. I really want to tell her, but the more people that know, the bigger chance that Harry will find out. God! This is so frustrating! Well, here goes nothing.

"Hey Courts" I say as I enter her room. "How are you feeling?"

"Mhm" I hear her mumble. Good, she's awake.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask with a slightly guilty tone.

"Uh... no... I don't.... why?" she mumbles again.

"You're not gonna like this but... you kissed me and cheated on Harry with me."

 I don't get any reaction from her, so I start to freak out.

"I feel really bad about it but I won't tell him unless you want me to" I reassure her.

"What...?" I hear her trail off.

"Well, I'm gonna go now. See you in the morning" I say as I stroke her cheek.

End of Flashback

Courtney sits there with a look of horror on her face. Oh no.

"Did I really kiss you?" she asks, not believing it.

"Yes. You did."

"Oh my god!" she sobs.

She collapses into my chest and I awkwardly rub her back.

"I can't believe I did that! Not only have I cheated on Harry, but I've lead you on!" she cries.

My face falls. She led me on? So that means she doesn't like me. Well, that's not something you'd like to hear every day.

Courtney's POV

"I can't believe I did that! Not only have I cheated on Harry, but I've lead you on!" I cry.

I look up at Zayn, and I see his face fall slightly, but he quickly recovers. What was that?

"Uh... it's okay..." he tries to comfort me.

"No! It's not!" I cry again.

He dries the tears off my face with his thumb and looks me in the eyes.

"Can I just try something?" he asks cautiously, like he's unsure of himself.

"Um... sure."

He starts to lean towards my lips, and our lips eventually connect. Sparks and butterflies explode all around my body, and it feels like heaven. Our lips move together and it feels like they were made for each other. After a while, our lips break apart.

I look into his eyes, and he looks into mine.

"Do you like me?" he asks me.

"I'm really not sure" I say truthfully. "But, can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well, until I've figured my feelings out, can we keep us a secret?"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea..." he starts, but I cut him off by kissing him.

"Please?" I beg.

"Ah, heck. Sure."

I smile widely at him, and he smiles back. We kiss once again just before the door opens.

We break away, and pretend to be watching TV. Everyone walks in. Phew. They didn't see us kiss.

"Hey guys" I greet them from the couch.

"Hey! Whatcha doing?" Harry asks as he sits down between me and Zayn.

"Watching TV."

He looks at me strangely. "But the TV's not on."

My eyes flicker to the TV. How stupid can I be?! The TV's not even on!

"Uh... I was just about to watch TV" I cover up quickly and switch the TV on.

"Cool."

"What did you guys do while we were out?" Lisa asks as she sits down next to us on the couch.

"Nothing much really" Zayn replies. "Courtney only just woke up, so I was a loner for most of the time."

"Haha, nice" Niall laughs.

I glance quickly at Zayn, and he winks at me. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks and I turn away. The things that boy does to me.

"Hey Courts, I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight?" Harry asks me.

I start to panic. "Uh... um... er... no."

"Why not?" he pouts.

"Um... because... I already have plans."

"Aw. That's too bad. How about another time?"

"That'd be great" I smile at him and peck him on the lips.

In the corner of my eye, I see Zayn's face scrunch up. Wow. Showing affection to Harry makes him jealous? Heehee. Time for some fun.

I rest my head on Harry's shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist. I sigh contently and sneak a peek at Zayn's reaction.

His eyes are full of rage, and I swear I can see steam coming out of his ears.

"Haha, why so affectionate all of a sudden?" Harry chuckles.

"Aw, I just really, really, really, really missed you" I say in a babyish tone, using more 'really's' than necessary.

Haha. Zayn looks like he's about to explode. I'm probably gonna pay for this later.

"Um, well I'm gonna go now" Zayn says the gets up and leaves. Aw. No fair.

I detach myself from Harry and stand up. "I'm gonna go to."

I follow Zayn upstairs and into his bedroom. I look around, but can't find him anywhere. Where the heck did he go?

Suddenly, I'm pinned up against the wall and staring into a pair of big brown eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that" he says in a seductive voice.

"Done what?" I ask innocently.

"You shouldn't have made me jealous like that, cause now, you're gonna pay."

He pushes me onto the bed and leans over me. He starts leaving a trail of love bites down my neck and I stifle a moan.

"Zayn" I moan. "We shouldn't be doing this with Harry still in the house."

"Yeah, you're right" he agrees. "But I don't care."

He attacks my lips, and our lips move together in a heated kiss.