Chapter 5 ~ Weirdest Dream.

Courtney's POV

My eyelids flutter open and a searing migraine hits me like a ton of bricks. I sit up rubbing my temples. What the hell happened last night?

I sling my legs over the edge of the bed in an attempt to get up, but fail epically. I flop back down onto the bed and try to ignore my pounding headache. Why did I get so drunk?

I hear my door creak open and I see Harry's head poke through the gap.

"Hey gorgeous, how you feeling?" he asks in a sweet voice and sits down on the bed next to me.

"Ugh. Like crap" I grumble into the pillow.

"Aw that's not good" he says and rubs my back. "I brought you some pain killers."

"Thanks" I say and sit up and take them from him. "Can you get me a glass of water please?"

"Sure" he smiles then leaves to go get it.

I sit up again and scan my surroundings. I appear to be in Harry's room.

Harry re-enters the room with a glass of water. I take it off him and swallow the pills.

"Thanks Harry" I smile at him then wrap my arms around him.

"Anything for my lovely girlfriend" he says and hugs me back.

"What happened last night?" I ask him.

"You passed out from the alcohol" he chuckles and I feel my cheeks start to burn.

"Seriously? Oh God. How embarrassing" I groan then flop back into the pillow.

"Ah it's alright" he reassures me. "Anyways, you need to get some sleep, so I'll be off."

"Okay, bye Hazza."

"Seeya later Courts" he says then leaves the room once again.

I lie down and rest my head on the pillow. For some reason, I feel a bit guilty. Like I've done something wrong, but I don't know what. Oh well. I'll think about that later.

I close my eyes and drift off into a dream filled sleep.

"Hey Courts" I hear someone say next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Mhm" I mumble.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" the person asks with a guilty tone.

"Uh... no... I don't.... why?" I mumble again.

"You're not gonna like this but... yo... ki...ed...m... nd... che... n... rry...wi...e..."

I only hear bits off what the person is saying.

"Mhm... what...?" I mumble so quietly I don't think the person heard me.

"I fe... l... lly... ad... abo...u...t...bu... I... wo... ll... hi... f... ou... do... w...an.... me... to" the mysterious person says, but once again, I only hear some parts.

"What...?" I trail off.

The person strokes my cheek just before everything goes black.

My eyes go wide and I sit up so fast I get a head rush. Thank god. It was just a dream. But I think the person was trying to tell me what I did at the club. Did I do something bad?

I rub my eyes and stretch my arms. I hop out of bed and wander down the stairs.

"Hellooooo? Is anyone here?" I call through the house.

"I am" Zayn says as he pops out of the kitchen.

I jump in surprise. "Jeez Zayn! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Can You Keep A Secret? ~ A One Direction Fanfic (SEQUEL TO IGBO!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara