Rasputin

Here you can choose whether you want to be female or male.
Everything's written in italics are thoughts of you or Rasputin.

It's the year 1912. You're a psychologist, have your own practice and live in St. Petersburg.
One day a man comes into your practice. He has tousled hair, a beard and is a little sweaty.
"Good afternoon Ms/Mr (Y/N), I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you, but are you free?" He sounds very confused and anxious about something.
"You're lucky", you say. "A patient has just cancelled. Please come with me."
You and the man are going to your treatment room. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?", you asks him. "Oh, I didn't introduced myself. My name is Grigori Rasputin." "Alright Mr Rasputin, why are you here?", you ask him interested. "It started when I was a child, I know things and I can heal people with my blessings. A few days ago Virgin Mary spoke to me that I should become a priest. Everyone I spoke to thought I was crazy, but I can prove it to you."
"Mr Rasputin, first of all I think we need more than one session for this. You say you're a magician, right?" "My blessings are magic, magic ist god and god sent me here."
"I understand, let's talk about other dates", you say. "Of course Ms/Mr (Y/N).", Rasputin answers. "The dates are twice a week and don't miss a session", you say serious.

A few weeks and many sessions later with your new patient Mr Rasputin you feel a little exhausted. He is a nice man, but you're not sure if you can believe him. All this feels so unreal.
Today, it's Friday, he comes to see you again and you're prepared. You are sitting on your sofa in the treatment room when there's a knock at the door. "Please, come in!", you say.
The man who once came to your practice sweaty is suddenly very well-groomed. His hair is washed and his beard trimmed. His clothes are also washed and he smells so good. His cologne smells of ginger and leather accords. The two components combine to create a seductive scent that stuns all your senses. Somehow mystical.
"May I sit down?", he asks politely.
"Sure!", you answer. Now Rasputin sits right next to you. He looks at you and you feel yourself getting warm. "Is everything alright Ms/Mr (Y/N)?", he asks, because your face has turned slightly pink. "Excuse me?!", you say a little stuttering. Without asking he massages your shoulders. "You need to relax", he says softly. It feels very good, but he is my patient. "Mr Rasputin! How was your week so far?", you ask to avoid that you feel a little uncomfortable but also attracted to him.
"Well... it was very good actually. I healed a woman from depression and now she's the happiest human on this planet I guess", he says happy and a bit amused too. "That sounds great! If you do this so well I don't have a job soon.", you say with a little laughter.

Time's running. An hour later your session is over. "You're a very interesting man Mr Rasputin. I'll see you next week!", you say.
"Ms/Mr (Y/N)?", he asks turning to you.
"Yes?", you reply. "I wondered if I could take you out for dinner tonight? In the last weeks I felt so good and I want to thank you. I know I'm your patient, but I haven't got anybody here. Please?", he says with a face like a puppy.
"How can I say no to this? But it's just a business dinner, alright?", you say.
"Of course Ms/Mr (Y/N). I'm glad you said yes. Where can I pick you up?", he answers. You write your address on a note and give it to him. "Here, pick me up at 7pm."

Your POV if you're female:
After work you go home to freshen up. You quickly jump into the shower and, even though you said it would only be a business dinner, you put on your beautiful long burgundy dress.