A mystery that started with a book.

NOTE: This story isn't meant to offend anybody. It's all just pretend. 

Featuring: @Jadetwinkle_42 @Diamond_Star888 @SilverSwan_676 and me. I have asked permission from all of them.

I went to the bathroom for a few minutes. By the time I reached my bedroom, she was gone.

No one was there, in the bedroom, only my dear friend who was dead. I looked at her and saw a look that told me that I had to find the culprit.

She was happy and carefree for my sleepover with Athalie, Grace, Jazzy, and Zoe. I remembered playing board games with her went I went to her house sometimes. I and she had wonderful memories since eight years old.

I suspected the murderer couldn't have gotten away so quickly. The windows were closed and there were no clues around my bedroom.

My dear friend's name was Hailey. We shared the same hobby and school. She was tan with black hair and had the kindest smile. She loved reading during her free time and writing stories. Hailey, Athalie, and Grace were working on a story that was going to be published soon.

There were four suspects—Athalie, Grace, Jazzy, and Zoe. They had the opportunity and motive to commit the crime. do such a thing.
All four of them were at my house. My mum and dad weren't at home so they couldn't have done it.

I sat down at my desk and started to list out the suspects and their motives.

Athalie – Hailey's best friend. Always complained that Grace and Hailey wrote the story all by themselves. She always asked me to ask them to let make her have more parts in the story. She could have killed Hailey just to write writing mort more parts in the story.

Grace – Hailey's sister. Always wanted to rest when she was writing. How do I know? She wrote writes really short parts then says, said, "Okay it's done. I wrote it 'really long'." She could have killed Hailey just to stop writing the story.

Jazzy – One of Hailey's friends. Always mad that Hailey, Athalie, and Grace didn't include her writing in the story because she was busy with badminton competitions, spelling bees, and whatnot. Could have killed her so that she could replace Hailey.

Zoe – One of Hailey's church friends. Innocent. She didn't seem to have anything has nothing against Hailey. But I didn't don't trust her. whenever she hung out with Hailey. Deep down, I knew know she had has a dark heart, even though others couldn't see it.

They all had a reasonable motive. But who did the crime?

I examined Hailey's body. She was stabbed. I even sniffed her. him. Not a scent of any of the girls. That wasn't it.

"How did you die, my dear friend?" I asked my pale friend.

No answer.

Then I noticed something. A strand string of hair, black short hair to be exact. It wasn't mine because I didn't have short hair. although my mum is free to take me to the hairdresser.

Then I knew it! It must've been Athalie! She's the only one who had has short black short hair. She must have stabbed Hailey!

I quickly ran down the stairs. Where were my friends? I checked the living room. No luck. Kitchen? No luck either. too.

I eventually found the girls playing in my mum's bedroom.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" I asked them. when I found them.

"Oh, we decided that your room was too cold to play board games," Grace said.

"By the way, your mum's room is super nice!" Athalie added.