Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

And of course, they were all shaking their heads no. 

But because I truly didn't care what they thought, I nodded my head yes to the girls and motioned for our bodyguards to move aside so they could enter our little area. 

"Oh my god, I cannot believe this." One of the girls said with a shocked expression all over her face.

Standing up, I gently handed Stormi over to Kylie before walking towards the three girls with a smile on my face. "How y'all doing?" I said making them squeal even more.

"This can't be real."

"Can we hug you?" I smiled at the series of statements then spread my arms signaling that it was ok, in which they all ran and engulfed me in a hug damn near knocking me down.

As I looked down at the girls I took notice of one who was sniffling, almost as if she was holding back tears. "You ok?" I asked.

She nodded against my chest and stayed attached to me while her friends pulled away and started to snap pictures.

It's still to this day bizarre to me that people recognize and care who I am. Like I understand that I'm a celebrity, it's just being from a lowkey city like St. Louis I never thought that I would be in this position.

"Sorry." She mumbled pulling away from me before wiping her eyes.

"You're fine," I shook my head to motion that there was nothing to apologize for. "What's y'all names?"

"Charlette."

"Claire."

"Abigal." I nodded.

"It's nice to-." I was interrupted.

"This is not real, I have to be dreaming." Charlette then said something in French before covering her mouth in total disbelief. 

"You ain't dreamin' Charlette." I joked with the girl and her friends laughed, but a little harder than they had to. They were definitely nervous as hell. 

"Let's get these pictures in real quick though." They nodded before all taking turns being with me.

After about 5 minutes of conversing and snapping photos with the girls, as I said goodbye to them our waitress came up to me asking, "Is it fine if I can get a picture as well- you know just before you sit down. It's completely fine if no-."

"Yea c'mon, I got you." I nodded the girl over so she could get closer. "Selfie or full body?"

"Full." I hummed and looked around to see who could take the photo.

"Aye babe," I called out to Kylie. "Can you take this pic real quick?" The girl turned to say something to everyone at the table before standing up and moving towards me.

When she reached the two of us the waitress handed over her phone, muttering a small 'thanks' in which Kylie returned with a smile that I knew was fake.

Shaking my head at the girl, I placed my arm over the waitress's shoulder then she wrapped hers around my waist pulling us even closer together.

"Smile," Kylie said plainly and before the flash went off the smaller girl placed her hand on my stomach. This was definitely going to look like a prom pose. "Ok." Kylie mumbled signaling that she was done.

Trying to pull away, the waitress stayed in the same position, looking up to me to say, "Your smell is amazing." My nose scrunched initially as I couldn't really understand what she said but when I put two and two together I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Thank you." I tried to remove myself again, trying my best not to look like an asshole.

"Here you go." Kylie came closer to both of us and waved the waitresses' phone in her face. And once she took her phone back Kylie grabbed my arm and snatched me out of the worker's arms.