Our Members!

Here we are introducing you to the members we need for the community!!! Check them out and be the one you love!

The Dragons
(0/04)
They are the huge and fierce looking creatures ever with a look of kindness. They are helpfull and they symbolize wisdom and knowledge. These creatures scream leadership.

The responsibility of the dragons are to help in holding awards and be responsible and be active when there are awards. They advise and are always ready to help everyone in the community. These are the Managers.

The Mermaids /Mermen
(0/05)
Mermaids/Mermen are the unique creatures with a bit of imagination them. They are known to fulfilling wishes and helping others.

The responsibility of Mermaids are to make the most gorgeous looking graphics for the community and those people who come asking for one. Thy are supposed to make graphic which are unique and have a fragment of their imagination. They are Graphic designers.

The Phoenixes
(0/05)
One of the most popular and powerful fictional creature are Phoenixes. They symbolise rebirth. One of the most beautiful and elegant creature you can ever find.

The responsibility of the Phoenix in our community is to help and make our book perfect. They are the ones whose touches will make our community books perfect. They are the Editors.

The Gaurdian Angel
(0/05)
One of the kindest creatures of all are the angels. The beautiful looking creatures.

The responsibility of the satyrs are to make the writers who work with us or are in contact with us feel motivated. Help them. They are our Motivators.

The Sphinxes
(0/05)
The Sphinx means wisdom and just. They are the symbol of royalty.

The responsibility of the sphinx is to review works. One of the most toughest and honest jobs are what they must do. You will also check our community drafts before we publish. They are the Reviewers.

The Nymphs
(00/10)
The Nymphs are usually found in natural habitats. They are one type of fairies. They are the most gorgeous and beautiful looking creatures.

The responsibility of the Nympha are to judge the books in awards. Whenever there an award show held they must be ready to judge the books. One of the most important people in a community. They are the Judges.

The Satyrs

(00/05)
Satyrs are the guides and the teachers. They know everything and nothing is unknown to them. Perfection is their middle name.

The responsibility of the Satyrs are to write inspiring and creative concepts. They are the Writers.

Hope you get and like all the roles!!! We await your forms!!!