Birthday~ Lucio x reader smut

Start from the beginning

"You came quick, is that all you've got?" He chuckles at me, my eyes still shut tightly. After a little longer, I cum for a second time from overstimulation as he cums inside of me. I moan out his name and he stares up at me intensely.

"That isn't my name, remember? Now you need punishment.." He trails off, clearly plotting inside his head.

"I'm not going to hesitate to wreck you." His tone was low and sultry, before pulling out of me. I whine from the empty feeling, however Lucio flips us over, making me lay on the bed. He makes sure my head is dangling off the bed upside down. I open my mouth to ask what's happening and he shoves his dick in my mouth, pushing himself down my throat as far as he can. He holds his full length in me for a moment before pulling out and aggressively fucking my throat. His loud moans fill the room easily, accompanied by my gasps when I could take them.

"Ohh~ fuck y/n~ Your throat feels so good~" He moans out, making this whole expierence worth it after all. Lucio continues thrusting into my mouth, his dick hot and twitching.

"I-I'm gonna~ ngh~" I feel his hot semen shoot down my throat before he pulls his dick out of my mouth so I can swallow. I do so and he grabs me by the hair, moving me to the center of the bed, stomach up. I watch as he pulls handcuffs out from under the bed, four pairs of them. Not only are they handcuffs, they are pink and fluffy as well. Lucio approaches me, moving my body to be posed like a star-fish before handcuffing each limb to a corner of the bed. After he's finished, he steps back to look at what he's done, admiring his work. I try to pull my arms down to cover myself, but just struggle against the restraints.

"S-stop staring.." I whine out, he laughs at me.

"You aren't in any place to make demands, kitten."

I can't help but get flustered, wishing I could cover myself. He barks out a laugh at my flushed face again, pulling a box from underneath the bed. I can't look to see what's in it but I hear contents getting pushed around as he fishes things from the bottom of the box. Once he stands, I see the things he's holding.

Nipple clamps, a collar, cat ears, a vibrator, lube, and a butt plug with a tail.

I shiver as he strides to stand next to me, putting the cat ears on me before gripping and placing the clamps on my hardened buds. I yelp, slightly moaning at the tight feeling. Lucio grins at my reaction, and secures the collar around my neck before moving down to my lower half. He lubes up the butt plug, pressing it against my asshole before slowly inserting it. I slightly cry out in pain, a new feeling breaching my body.

"Now you look the part, kitten~" He grins, his lips a mere few inches from my face. I try to move my head up for a kiss, making him pull just out of reach.

"I'm going to overstimulate you until you're crying and begging for me to let you cum, kitten." I can't help but get nervous as he pulls the vibrator back out, grabbing some tape and securing it to my leg so it's mainly pressed against my clit. A vibration sends chills through my body as he turns it on, I moan louder than I mean to. The consistency of the vibration makes it hard to control my volume, pleasure flooding my system.

"A-ahh~" The vibrator's intensity hightens as Lucio clicks another button, watching me squirm. I can feel the knot reforming already, knowing that isn't going to go well. Lucio stares down at my figure, enjoying it.

"It's hahh~ so mu-ch.." I whimper out, making him smirk in satisfaction. He can tell I'm already close, so he sits on the bed next to my legs and slips his finger through my folds. I moan again as he slips his finger in me, a second finger following quickly after. Moans erupt from my mouth as his speed is rather quick. I clench around his fingers a little, trying not to cum.

"D-daddy please~" I cry out, he meets my eyes.

"Please what?" I can feel tears prick my eyes, trying to hold it together from all the feelings in my body.

"Daddy please l-let me cum! Please~" I beg, he uses his other hand to tap on his chin, fake thinking.

"I don't know..Do you deserve it? I think you need to be a bit louder and explain a little more..." His teasing is unbearable as I try not to orgasm on the spot.

"Da-DADDY~ P-PLEASE!! Please let me cum all over your hand~!" I can't feel embarrassment anymore, everything is drowned out by the ecstasy. Lucio looks quite shocked that I actually did it, but smiles anyway.

"You wanna cum, pretty girl? Then cum." As soon as I have permission my body releases, my eyes screwing shut as I scream out 'daddy'. I ride out my high for a little while, opening my eyes when Lucio pulls his finger out of me, sucking on them while containing eye contact. My legs are shaking as the vibrators buzz hasn't dulled, he notices and switches it off. I finally let my body relax for a moment, savoring the break. He pulls the vibrator off of me, dropping it to the floor and starting to undo the restraints. As soon as I'm free, I take off the nipple clamps, placing them on the bed. Lucio looks at my tender nipples, hard and a bit purple from the clamps, he frowns.

"Aw, guess I should make up for that.." His mouth attaches to my breast like a magnet, his other hand toying with my breast he wasn't tending to with his mouth. I drop my head back, the pleasure of his tongue swirling around my nipple is perfect.

He disconnects from my nipple and starts sucking on different parts of my breast and collarbones. Lucio's mouth trails all around my chest, leaving dark, purple hickeys on me. He trails up to my neck, biting and sucking lightly, searching for my sweet spot. Once I let out an involuntary moan, he knows he found it, biting and sucking the spot. I run my hand through his hair, tugging his hair to pull him off of my neck and expose his. I move and begin kissing and sucking on his neck, covering him in hickeys like he did to me. While marking him, my hand runs from his chest down until I've wrapped my hand around his member. He groans as I begin pumping him, trailing hickeys down his body. I swirl my finger over the tip occasionally when my hand reaches the top, a fast pace making Lucio's moans increase. I kiss his neck again, feeling him twitch in my hand as I continue pumping his shaft.

"Why don't you go ahead and cum for me, Daddy?" I instruct, only a moment after saying this he releases, warm semen coating my hand. I draw my hand to my mouth, licking it all of and swallowing it while maintaining eye contact. We both pant breathlessly, he pulls me away from his neck and into a rough kiss, choking me while doing so. I moan into the kiss.

"You did so good, kitten~ We can continue later, I know we both need a break," Lucio speaks into the kiss before breaking it. I smile and nod at him, giving him a hug as an excuse to bury my head in his chest.

"Happy birthday Lucio, I love you." I mumble into his skin.

"I love you too, my dear."