Chapter 10 ~ Dreams and Drama

The dream came again while I was passed out. I saw everything again. Lucius, the two figures, and the door. But it wasn't coming together quite yet. I was nervous this dream would actually come true. Maybe when I went back with the Malfoys for the summer. It was an unexpected thing that could happen at any time.

I opened my eyes, gasping for air. Professor Lupin calmed me down and gave me some more of that chocolate. I was breathing heavily, thinking how I could be in more danger than I already was in now. First Sirius Black, now this? I was going to die before the year was over.

Harry came back for me about five minutes after I woke up. Classes were already over, so we weren't worried about being late. We both walked back to the Gryffindor Tower in silence. About halfway there, I broke it.

"I had a dream last night," I spoke up.

"What was it about?"

I swallowed hard, "Lucius Malfoy."

We stopped. Harry had a worried and confused look on his face. "What happened?"

I told him about how he was beating me and the two figures as well. I also told him about the door. Harry actually took it better than I thought he would. He didn't freak out or anything like that, which I thought he was going to do. I was worried about Ron and Hermione's reactions, though.

We stood there and talked about the dream. Neither of us knew what the dream meant. I was confused about it, but finally Harry told me not to think about it. But it was hard not thinking about it. That dream was a bloody nightmare.

Everyone was around the portrait door, whispering and murmuring. Neville probably forgot the password again. But then I saw Neville standing right beside me with a confused look on his face. When we got there, we saw that the Fat Lady was gone. The portrait was torn where she stood screeching half of the time. Professor Dumbledore came and observed the door. Harry and I just looked at the door with a worried feeling. He looked at me, telling me mentally that everything was okay.

But what if everything wasn't okay, Harry?

Filch had a worried look on his face. He pointed at a painting and everyone headed straight towards it. I could hear Percy yelling, "I'M HEAD BOY!" What a git he was at times.

Harry and I got right in front of the painting and there she was, the Fat Lady, scared as hell. But what she said really scared me. Sirius Black got in the castle.

Now I was worried. I knew that Harry was worried, too. This could not be happening. He got in. He really got into the castle and now he was looking for Harry and me so he could kill us. Well, if I died I would leave all my belongings to the Weasleys.

We all headed to the Great Hall. There were no tables or lights, but there were sleeping bags. Harry saved me a sleeping bag beside him since he wanted us to stay together. I loved Harry, but sometimes he got a little carried away with protecting me. But then again, I was thankful for it since I always worried about him, too.

With that, we drifted off to sleep.

*******

I was running. Running as fast as I could in the dark. It was cold and wet and I just had to get away from him. I didn't know where I was at, and I was with no one. No one to protect me, no one to save me, no one to tell me that everything was going to be okay....

I heard someone yell my name from a distance. It was Lucius Malfoy. He was planning to torture me again. I knew I was in for it this time. To be honest, I was scared for my life, for my damn life.

I fell to the ground. I was breathing heavily, coughing up blood and clutching my side. I felt something wet there. Blood was oozing out of my side, and I was in tremendous pain. My body was going numb and everything was coming back to me. My days living with the Malfoys, the torture, the pain...Draco...