CHAPT.1

So in this fanfic I kinda just wanted to write a story of you, Y/n.
Living with Tommy and Techno in their house in the dream smp.
The dream smp is your reality.
In my head I'm picturing this like a dream smp animation but focusing on Techno and Y/N's lives? Does that make sense lmao?

But.., Yup, hope you enjoy reading?

-

Techno huffed as he finished sharpening his sword. The shimmering enchantment on his sword made him smile proudly.

"All done," He dusted his hands after putting the sword on a shelf being held up by two wooden holders.

Backing away from the wall he looked all over it with his eyes,

"Techno! I've got some steak!" Y/n exclaimed, opening the door.
She rushed inside and showed him the bag of raw meat.

"Woahoh! Awesome!" Techno smirked, he grabbed onto the bag she gave him and placed it on the wooden table. "I'll make lunch." He added, he put the steak on a large tray and into the furnace.

Y/n nodded, "Alright, I'll be in my room!" She spoke, she climbed the ladder up to the 2nd floor. Her bedroom was besides Techno's. Entering her room she closed the door besides her, letting out a yawn as her hand hovered her mouth.

"Ahh, it's only 10 am but i feel so drained," She huffed, walking a few steps to her bed. Her room was quiet small so it wasn't that far, she plumped onto her bed and let her face hit the pillow.

"Hmm..," She groaned, turning her head to the side to let herself breathe.

'Maybe I'll take a quick nap..?' She thought to herself, 'hm.. Yeah," She continued. She exhaled and let her muscles relax.

THUMP...

"Hm!" Y/n jolted up from the loud noise heard coming from the outside of her room. Tiredly she let it go at first until she heard something being knocked over.

Scared, she jolted up and ran over to her door with her netherite sword in her hand. Slowly opening the door...,

"TOMMY" she shouted, the boy jolted and turned to Y/n scared and shaking.

"What are you doing snooping around?!" She quickly walked over to him to see what he was doing, "Why are you opening chests?" She asked frantically.

"I- Hmph, don't get close to me Woman!" Tommy blabbered,

Y/N's gaze raised from the chest a bit and stared Tommy dead in the eye. The two were about the same height, besides Tommy was taller by just a bit.

Though this didn't stop Y/n from being intimidating.

"What did you call me?" Y/n smiled, a vein popping on her forehead, clearly visible. Tommy let his sweat drop from his jawline down to his chin, shaking as he stuttered out an answer, "U-Uh,, Nothing! You're very much.. Pog! Please let me go this once I just needed Golden apples!" He cried.

Y/n scoffed, "You're a terrible liar, all the food is downstairs and you know that." She tells him. Tommy just began sweating even more, "Well, I was just bored! Leave me alone..!" He puffed out his chest.

"Bitch!" Tommy added, still shaking as he faced away from Y/n.

"Huhh?" Y/n leaned forward and used her index finger to push his chest back, "Watch who your calling a Bitch-"

Her head was tilted upwards while her eyes glared down at him as he lowered his head.

"What are you doing?" Techno asks, Y/n jumps back and Tommy pushed himself back up, the both awkwardly pretending nothing was going on.