"Uh can I have the lemongrass roasted chicken." Onji said

"Ok one lemongrass roasted chicken." The waiter said writing it down on his notepad.

"How about you sir?" The waiter asked.

"Uh can I have the Crispy Vegetable Tofu Dumplings." Aang said

"Ah yes the crispy vegetable tofu dumplings" the waiter said writing it down on his notepad.

"Ok is that it?" The waiter asked

Onji looked at aang and aang nodded.

"Yes" onji replied.

"Ok what would be your drinks then. Would you like some wine?" The waiter asked.

Onji looked at Aang again and asked.

"Do you want?" Onji asked

"Uh sure I guess" aang said.

"Ok. What do you recommend?" Onji said looking from Aang to the waiter.

"I would recommend the Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon or the Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru" the waiter said. Pointing at the menu where the wine is.

"Hmmm what do you think aang?" Onji asked

"Uh I don't know you can pick." Aang said

"Ok then. We'll have the Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru." Onji said closing the menu.

"Ok nice choice. thank you Ms. And Sir. I'll be back with your orders." The waiter said, taking the menus.

There was scilence for a while until aang spoke up.

"Ok so um tell me about yourself" aang said

"Ok so as you know I'm onji and I'm 22 years old" onji said

"Ok well I'm as you know also I'm aang and I'm 21 and a half and in part own a bakery shop with my best friend katara." Aang said.

"Ok katara I think I remember you mentioning her once. I think when we were at sokka's house." Onji said.

Aang chokes on his saliva . "Uh yea"

(I absolutely hate when you just randomly chock on saliva)

"Are you ok?" Onji asked.

"Sorry I'm just a little parched," aang said.

"Oh" onji said and then raised her hand to call a waiter.

A waiter comes by and asked

"Yes mam?"

"Uh can you get us a glass of water?" Onji asked.

"Yes coming right away" the waiter said then walking away to get the water.

A few seconds later the waiter comes back with the water and pours it onto their glasses.

As soon as the waiter is done pouring water, Aang quickly gets it and drinks the water.

"Feel better?" Onji asked.

"Yes thank you" aang said.

They converse talking about random things until the food comes.

"Here sir and ms. Your food" the waiter says setting down their food.

Then the waiter brings out a bottle of the wine they ordered. Then pours it in their wine glasses.

Onji takes the first sip. "Ooh wow this is good" onji said.