Shelly Is Here

The whole class seemed excited as they opened up their letters. People chattered about how fun the tournament was going to be. "Ahlan," called Domic "were gonna win this tournament right". Ahlan looked at Dominic then shrugged.

"I don't care about this tournament, I'm not competing in this dull game" he confessed.

"Dude your our leader"  Brandon said.

"Yeah, and you should act like one" cut in Christina.

"All of you are annoying, let me read my book in peace" shot back Ahlan.

"Uh, you piss me of" complained Christina.

 Ahlan shrugged then turned his attention back to his book.

"Mr. Dubell!', this team is not going to work out Ahlan is being an asshole, like always" Christina shouted across the room. 

"Yeah why did you give us this asshole" added Dominic.

"I know right" chimed in June a girl sitting by Ahlan. 

The whole of Group A started to whine about Ahlan wanting to not participate in the tournament. Mr. Dubell walked over to Group A. 

"Christina, Brandon, Thou shall not cuss in my class" he scolded. 

Then his attention shifted to Ahlan who was still reading his book amidst the whole complication.

 "Ahlan" called Mr.Dubell. Ahlan did not budge. 
"Ahlan" he said again this time a little louder. Ahlan was not budging. 
Mr. Dubell started to Chuckle. "That must be a very good book" he said. 
Mr. Dubell then reached his hand out and tightly grasped Ahlan by the shoulders. "You know Group A", he continued "whether a ruler be good or bad, he will always be a ruler". 

"But Mr. Dubell if he quits we will all be eliminated, it says it here on the rule book" clarified Cody.

"Cody, I cant tell the future but i can tell this is all going to come out good for all of us" Reassured Mr. Dubell. 
Mr. Dubell than walked of to help another student.

Thump! Thump! Thump! "I'll get the door" broadcasted Christina. 

"Oh my god I love your hair girl" shrieked Adriana. 

"Shelly your finally here" chimed in Mr. Dubell "Whats the reason as to your tardiness". 

"She was probably with her boyfriend Nathan" Dominic smirked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Dubell" said Shelly as she walked up to Mr. Dubells desk. 

she giggled at Dominic's comment then flicked her tongue at him.

"Well it's all right, let me see what Group your in" said Mr.Dubell.

"Your in Group A" concluded Mr.Dubell.

Ahlan closed the book he was reading and looked up at Shelly. Her smile seemed to glow as she giggled. Her dress was red fire it complimented her rose colored cheeks. She had dyed her hair blonde. Ahlan yawned and went back to his book.

"Yay, girl your in our group" Christina said joyfully, As her and Shelly walked together to their seats.

"Yay" Shelly smiled.

"Sit here with us" called June waving her hand "there's an extra seat I was saving just for you"

"Oh that's pretty sweet of you June,"  said Shelly "Thank you girl"

"So, shelly, did you and Nathan kiss i'm so curious, tell me everything i'm all ears"  Christina said eagerly

"Your boy friend is freaking hot" praised June.

Shelly smiled "No, we did not kiss and thank you june" she replied.

"So what is this groups thing about" asked Shelly.

"Its The Black Bells tournament, we finally got accepted into it, the last time our school got accepted into this was 1986" answered Dominic

"Oh, I know about the black bells tournament my old school won the tournament back in 2012, it was this one kid named Remi that came out victorious"  Said Shelly.

"But our group is not going to even make it because of that asshole" said Christina rudely pointing at Ahlan.

"He said he doesn't want to participate in the tournament" added June

"Stop, Ahlan's not an asshole, hes actually pretty chill" Shelly cut in.

"He's actually pretty cute but it's just that hes rude" admitted Christina.

"I'ma go talk to Ahlan" said Shelly as she got up.

"Good luck" said Dominic

Shelly walked to the other side of the table where Ahlan was seated. He looked up at her. Shelly smiled as their eyes met.

"It's been a while" she said "Sorry I wasn't their at the bench we were supposed to meet up at this morning"

"Don't apologize, all that matters is that your here now" replied Ahlan

"So what was it that you were trying to tell me before break"

"Its nothing"

"Are you mad at me Ahlan?"

"No, why'd you ask that"

"Cause before the break whatever you wanted to tell me seemed very important and now you don't want to tell me"

"Well it wasn't very important"

"Ahlan, just tell me already!"

"No Shelly"

Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

"No"

"I'll keep annoying you until you tell me Ahlan".

"I made up my mind Shelly I don't want to tell you, I don't feel like telling you, you wouldn't even want to know"

Shelly put her hands on Ahlans cheeks, then suddenly......she pinched him. "Tell me Ahlan or your cheeks are going to burn" Ahlan looked into Shelly eyes as she pinched him.

"Okay, Shelly I will tell you" surrendered Ahlan. 

Shelly smiled

"Thank god you finally gave in because I really did not like hurting you like that, it made me feel horrible"

Ahlan smiled.

"You just smiled, this is my second time seeing you smile Ahlan"

"It wont be the last"

"So could you tell me now"

"Nope I'll tell you later, after school, you okay with that"

"Yah i'm fine with that"

"Shelly come back we want to chat with you" called June.

"I'll be there in a second" responded Shelly.

"Oh and Ahlan after school can we talk about why you don't want to participate in the Black Bells Tournament"

"Yah, we can talk about that too"

Shelly smiled and gave Ahlan a hug. She turned around to leave.

Ahlan grabbed Shelly's arm. 

Shelly turned around with Ahlan still holding onto her arm, there eyes met again.

"Shelly....I"