2:Paperwork

-Your POV-

You decided to spare the blushing ravenette and carefully walked inside the agency so you wouldn't make any mess. You dried up a bit already so you just walked quickly to your room. "I'll see you later, Heichou~"

"Mhm."

Before you could work any further, you stopped on your tracks and smiled at him. "Are you gonna catch up on paperwork later as usual, Heichou?"

The raventte looked at you, quietly studying your expression for a while before he answered. "Why do you wanna know, brat?"

Hmm.. He'll work then

You didn't respond before walking away and waving at him. "I'll be dropping by your office later, Heichou~"

"What? No. Why? What are you planning?"

You looked at him and gave him a lil smirk. "It's a surprise."

--------

"What.the.fuck."

Levi growled as he looked at you after opening the door. "It's late, why are you here, brat?"

"Eh~ Heichou, aren't you glad to see your boyfriend~?" You flashed him an innocent smile before stepping inside.

He grunted before glaring at you. "You have that suspicious smile on your face. You're up to something."

You shrugged. "Ehhh~ What do you mean-"

"What are you up to, brat?" Levi tiredly rubbed his face. "You are usually asleep at this time. You hate not getting enough of your so called beauty sleep and get cranky in the morning. I don't see any reason on why you're here."

Wow.

Way to expose me, Heichou.

I'm hurt😀

You pouted at him. It's because you're overworking yourself.

But you can't say that to him now, can you? He'll probably just shrug it off and tell you to go to bed.

Slowly walking towards his desk and sitting on it, you had a small smile on your face.

"I missed you. We had less time for each other since you got a lot of investigations to go through and work pile to deal with at night."

-Levi's POV-

I looked at the h/c-haired male who was smiling at me. I sighed.

I extended his arms, still holding a file since I wasn't busy with the paperwork yet. "Come here, needy brat."

His eyes sparkled before he ran to hug me.

Why am I whipped for this brat

((A/n:I mean.. who wouldn't be😋✌))

Before I knew it, I wasn't holding the file anymore. "Oi-"

"I'll be taking this." Y/n chuckled before raising it up so I won't reach it. "You need to rest, Heichou."

An irk mark appeared on my cheek as I glared at him. "Y/n L/n, give the damn file back to me."

"How about no~?" Y/n said popping the p before smirking at me. "Sorry, Heichou. I'm the seme of this relationship and as the seme, I order you to rest."

"What the fuck is a seme?" I growled before attempting to kick his leg only for him to easily dodge. "I'm your fucking superior. As you superior, I order you to give the damn file back, brat."

-----

I chased Y/n around the agency. He stealthily ran away from me, not making any noise so nobody will wake up. I growled as I increased my speed.

Turning around the corner, I scoffed.

"I lost him."

-Your POV-

You managed to escape the ravenette and was now back at his office.

I'm not the no. 1 criminal for nothing~

Cracking your knuckles, you decided to do the work of the ravenette for him instead. You wanted him to get a break so you tried your best to clear at least most of his work for him.

"Time to get to work then~"

-Levi's POV-

After an hour of searching, I gave up and started to head back to my office.

Stupid brat

I could have finished most of the things to do today

Tch

I opened the door to see the paperwork gone. A piece of note was left on my desk.

𝓘 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴, 𝓗𝓮𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓾~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?

𝓗𝓪𝓱𝓪~\(^▽^)/

An irk mark appeared on the side of my forehead as I crumbled the paper and threw it on the near trash can. I immediately check the cabinet where I keep the rest of the paperwork only to see it empty. 

"That piece of shit-"

I noticed another note and immediately read it.

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰~!

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮, 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓴^^

𝓖𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓗𝓮𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓾~

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯, 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂?(❁'◡'❁)

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓶𝓹𝓱(︶^︶)

I let out a sigh of relief before collapsing on my seat. "That damn brat." Unconsciously, I smiled as I grabbed the two little notes and placed them in my pocket.

Grabbing my jacket, I walked out my office and headed to my room to rest.

-----

Such a good boyfriend you are, reader-chan~❤

This is a long chapter I'm sorry (;-;)

The following chapters could be long too so uhh I hope you don't lose interest(don't leave me reader-chan)