🌻Explanations (Finale)🌻

Ayo Get Yourself Someone Who Can Steal Your Heart Like This Ship Stole Mine ❤️👄❤️

Anyways-

Lmao This Is The Last Chapter Cuz Of Me Being A Lazy Bitch And Not Being Creative Enough To Come Up With More Ideas For This Story🤩

Well Enjoy🎷🐛

Also TW I guess-

________________

Semi's POV:

I stood there staring at my dear kouhai before something weird happened...

Shirabu broke into tears but, they were tears of joy? He suddenly ran over to me and-

Kissed Me

It took me a minute to process what was happening before I kissed back. Those few moments were some of the best I'd had in awhile, but they were quickly over.

Snap

I turned around to see Satori, his camera pointed at us. I could only assume he had taken a picture of us.

Shirabu's POV:

"Added to my blackmail list!" The red head yelled. "Well it's good to see that you're back Saltybu, someone here cough Semi cough reallyyyy missed you~"

"Oh shut up Satori!" Semi retorted. I giggled and looked up to see Semi blushing and Tendou laughing his ass off. "W-Whatever, let's just start practicing.

No One's POV:

As the day continued everyone welcomed Shirabu back, which made him feel... wanted. He didn't feel alone anymore and it made him quite happy. In fact, you could honestly see a change in him. Instead of the usual rude guy he usually was, Shirabu was being... kind?

At The End Of The Day
Semi's POV:

As I was walking out of the school gates I saw Shirabu, walking rather quickly a few feet ahead if me. It made me remember something I had wanted to ask, so I ran to catch up with him.

As I neared my kouhai, he turned around and smiled. "Oh hey Semi-Senpai!" Wtf. He's never called me that before... What's up with him? He must be in a really good mood today... But I guess that kinda makes sense I mean he hasn't seen us in months so- "Semi are you ok?" Shirabu's calming voice snapped me out if my thoughts.

"Oh yea I just wanted to ask you something." I replied with a little grin. I was going to get to the bottom of this no matter what, and if he tried to run away, I would be ready.

"Well what is it?" He tilted his head to the side like a lost little puppy, which made me blush.

"I- Uh..." I couldn't help but stutter. I mean who wouldn't when there was a little angel standing in front of you!

"Well get to the bottom of it stupid ass!" He retorted, clearly annoyed at me.

"Oh so there's the salty attitude," I laughed. I know it sounds weird, but I honestly like his salty attitude better, it suites him better if you know what I mean.

"Whatever... I'm just happy to be back." He said staring at me with one of his glares. "Now, what the fuck do you want!"

"What happened?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"That day you came to my house all beaten up, why were you beat up? Who hurt you? And why did you run off when I questioned you on it?"