"Well, Emilia hasn't answered any of us and she locked her fireplace so something is up with her. Miles planned this all out, we didn't mean to intrude." said Adrian as Y/n looked back at Lucas who looking up at Adrian. "You must be Lucas?"

"How do you know my name?" said Lucas as Adrian smiled and knee down in front of him.

"Well your sister tells me all about you." said Adrian as Y/m/n looked at the boy and back at Y/n who was smiling at him. Miles quickly regained his focus when he went over to Adrian and Y/n.

"Muggles have pretty cool stuff! Y/n can you help us get to Emilia's house?" said Miles as Y/n looked at him stupidly. "We usually take the fireplace there but it's locked, has she answered any of your letters?"

"She has actually." said Y/n glaring at Miles. Miles gave her a soft look as she looked down at Adrian who was playing with Lucas.

"May we borrow Y/n for a while, we don't know how to use a taxi? Is that whats it called?" said George as her parents looked at her. Adrian got up from the floor and looked at Miles as they nodded.

"Do you guys even know where she lives ? Like the street name?" said Y/n as Miles looked at Adrian causing him to face palm.

"She lives around muggles and it's called something like tall gate or-" said Adrian as he was cut off.

"Highgate?" said Y/f/n as Miles and Adrian nodded. Y/n looked up at them and held back her laugh. "Well that's around Heathfield Park, I'll call you lot a taxi."

"We really appreciate it." said Adrian as he looked down at Y/n with a smile. Fred and George chuckled as they watched Adrian's face turn red.

"Well if you're going Y/n, you might want to get dress don't you think?" said Y/m/n as Y/n looked down to see she was still in her pajamas. She smiled awkwardly and ran up the stairs to her room. "So you two became friends with Y/n this year?"

"Yes." said Miles and Adrian at the same time. They looked at each other and back at to her parents. "We really didn't mean to bother." said Adrian smiling as Fred and George started laughing.

"Oh no, don't you worry." said her father as he folded his paper. Adrian felt them staring at him, which made Fred and George burst out laughing louder. "What is so funny boys?"

"I think they're laughing because Adrian seems a bit nervous." said Y/m/n as Adrian smiled shyly. Miles bursted out laughing when Y/n came down the stairs.

"Whats going on?" said Y/n as she seen George, Fred and Miles laughing and a beet red faced Adrian. Adrian gave her a small smile and looked back at his feet.

"Your parents are teasing Adrian." said Miles with a laugh when their was a beep outside that made Miles and Adrian jump. Y/n looked at them and laughed.

   "Alright well we better be off then, i'm sure it won't be long." said Y/n as she placed a kiss on her parents cheeks and pushed the boys at the door. Miles and Adrian looked at the car in front of them and looked back at each other.

   "Here, I don't know how I'll use it." said Miles handing Y/n muggle money. Adrian opened the door for her as she smiled and went inside the taxi, he climbed in after her. Miles and Fred also went in the back and George went in the front seat.

   "Is there a certain address you would like to dropped off at?" said the taxi man as Y/n looked at the boys who shrugged. She face palmed and held back a laugh.

   "No, just drop us off around Heathfield Park please." said Y/n as the taxi man nodded and started driving. Adrian and Miles were staring at the fuzzy steering wheel, the little rubber duck and the toy soldier.