Happy Feelings

Hannah'sPOV

I can't believe it. I really can't believe it. I couldn't sleep not one bit. I was too happy to sleep. Robert remembers me.  I told Mama V yesterday when I left the hospital and  she was happy. I finally get to have the old Robert back and he's mine forever now. I couldn't help smiling at the thought. Everything is finally coming together.

Robert'sPOV

"Dude!" Austin screamed. "What?" I asked. "You don't have a problem with this?" I sighed. "I never said I didn't have a problem with it." He shook his head disapprovingly. "What's gonna happen when she finds out?? About everything? Did you ever think about that?" "Yeah." I feel really stupid for doing that to her, but I didn't see any other way than to tell her I didn't remember her. Believe me, I love her to death but what is she going to do when I leave? I understand how messes up I really was about it. Gosh, I'm such an ass for lying to her for four months.

I sighed in defeat. "Okay, I think I should tell her." "You don't think you will, you will, and you'll do it today." He said crossing his arms over his chest. "Why today?" "Because I said so. Now go!" He pushed me out the door. What a nice friend. *note the sarcasm**

I got in my car and drove to my house anyway. I can tell her right? When I reached the house,anxiety kicked in. What if she gets mad because of it? What is she doesn't want to get back together with me? What will I do without her? I'd rather spend as much time as I have with her happy before I leave.

Okay, I need to man up and tell her. I went up to her room and knocked on the door. "Come in." Gosh I missed her sweet voice. Well, here goes nothing.

A/N:
Hayhay hay! I'mbackandatit!! Makesuretovote, comment, andfollow. Haveanicedayloves!
-Hannah