''I want it to be a surprise. And don't worry.'' I reply. She looks nervous, probably because she's never been on a date before. So I grab her hand and she smiles.

The elevator doors open and we're on the roof.

She looks at me, concerned. ''What are we doing here?''

''To get to our destination we'll be using a different way.'' I reply and pull up my sleeve, revealing a web shooter.

She looks at it and her eyes go wide ''No. No. Definitely not.''

''Come on. Do you trust me?'' I ask

She looks in my eyes and after a few seconds she nods. ''Yes.''

''Good. Hang on.'' I say and she tightly wraps her arms around my shoulders, while I wrap my other arm around her waist.

I smile and jump off the roof, into a free fall. I feel Wanda tightening her grip.

We fall for a few more seconds, before I shoot a web towards a building. We swing for a few minutes and I feel her relaxing her grip.

A few minutes later I land on a rooftop. She releases her grip and so do I.

''We're here.'' I say, pointing to a set up picnic with a lot of pillows and a set up TV.

''Peter what is this?'' she asks, visibly surprised.

''Well, I thought we could watch a movie, by your choice. Then we could have some ice cream.'' I explain and she doesn't say anthing

''Do you like it?'' I ask, biting my lower lip, nervously.

''I love it!'' she replies, excitedly and hugs me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

When she breaks the hug and walks towards the picnic, I place my finger on the spot where her lips just were. I smile to myself and follow her.

She decides to watch Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.

I lay into the pillows and Wanda lays next to me. I turn on the TV and put on the movie.

----

After the movie ends the TV turns off and I look at Wanda. ''You want some ice cream?''

She nods ''Yeah, that'd be nice.''

After we have finished our ice cream we lay back down and look at the stars. Neither of us say anything and we're just enjoying the comfortable silence.

We stay like that a few minutes, before Wanda speaks up.

''Hey, Pete?'' she asks, turning her head to look at me.

''Yeah?'' I turn my head and our eyes meet.

''I don't know a lot about relationships, but I feel really comfortable around you and I really like you.'' she says

''Me neither. And I really like you as well.'' I say and she smiles

Without another word she scoops closer to me and cuddles into my chest. I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

We stay like that, talking about anything that comes in mind. We're in the middle of a conversation about how she was homeschooled, when I feel her shiver.

''Are you cold?'' I ask, rubbing her arm.

She nods ''Yeah, a bit.''

''We should head back, then.'' I say and we stand up.

''What about the stuff?'' she says, nodding towards the picnic and the TV.

''I'll come get it later.'' I reply and she nods.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders, as I wrap my free arm around her waist.

''Ready?'' I ask and she nods

I jump off the edge of the building and after a few seconds of falling, I shoot a web towards a building.

We swing back to the tower in silence, enjoying the feeling of the wind going through our hair.

A few minutes later we land on the roof of the tower and we release each other from our grips.

We step into the elevator and drive to the Avengers floor.

When the door open we step out and Wanda looks at me. ''I had fun, tonight.''

''Yeah, me too. We should definitely do this again, sometime.'' I say

She nods ''Agreed.''

There are a few seconds of silence, when I see her glance at my lips. I let out a small smile.

She wraps her arms around my neck, before pulling our bodies together, lips slightly brushing against one another's.

I wrap my arms around her waist and close the space between us by connecting our lips. I feel her kiss back, almost instantly.

I feel my stomach exploding from happiness and excitement.

Her lips are so soft, so warm. I feel like time has stopped around us.

A minute later she pulls away and I can see the slight blush on her cheeks.

''Goodnight.'' she says, before turning around and walking away.

I step into the elevator, not being able to wipe away the grin I have on my face. I kissed her! Finally!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey! Hope you like it.

Sorry that their date came so fast, I wanted it to be after Part 10, but their relationship is a big part of this story.

I still hope you like it, and I would really appreciate if you left a review/comment.

Cya!