✦✧✦✧

Adhyan was talking with Revati and spending time with her as much as he can while Reyansh is asleep as when Reyansh wakes up Revati does not pay heed to him.

“What is your dream date Revati?” Adhyan asked her and added “I couldn't give you your dream date but you can atleast share right.” Revati smiled to herself as if remembering her dream date and smiling at the fact that Adhyan took the efforts to ask her about it.

“Well, my dream date is, you know, like.........” Revati said as Adhyan nodded at her every word and smiled seeing Revati so excited and happy while talking about it.

“Do you have a dream date or something?” Revati asked Adhyan and he stared at her as if thinking something and then said “Well, my dream date was just spending the day with that one girl, walking hand in hand, talking about everything and just enjoying and being ourselves. All simple, simple and sweet.” Revati smiled thinking about his dream date.

It was just about being your normal self and making memories, no decking up, no hours of make up just being there in your normal everyday self. You could be clumsy, adrenaline junkie, filmy anything, you could just be you and no need of special preparation to impress the other person.

“That's sweet.” Revati smiled as she said and after a few minutes left to talk to Vritika as she had called. Adhyan took this as an opportunity and went to his mother.

Mom, are you busy tomorrow?” Adhyan asked his mother. “No why?” Sushila asked confused. “Can you keep Reyansh with you at night? I want to take Revati out.” Adhyan said and Sushila agreed.

Adhyan made his way out and called some people to arrange everything. Adhyan mumbled to himself “Finally Revati. It will be the best day of our lives. It will just be You and Me!” “Dancing with glee.” Adhyan turned around to see that Samay was the one who spoke.

Meher already went in her room as she had to use the washroom. “So, what are you planning?” Samay asked with one eyebrow raised and a teasing grin on his face. “Leave that, what was that 'Dancing with glee' thing?” Adhyan asked him.

Oh that I said just because it rhymed. You know like You and I under the beautiful sky, just like that You and Me dancing with glee.” Samay said and added “And don't distract me. What are you planning?”

“Just a night to ourselves.” Adhyan answered and Samay patted his back “Good work bro!” Samay said. “Leave that. How was the party?” Adhyan asked. Samay's expression immediately turned sour. “Don't talk about it.” Samay said.

“But what happened?” Adhyan asked. “Meher just kept talking to Nivin. If she wanted to talk to him only why did she even take me? Huh!” Samay frowned but Adhyan grinned. Nivin is only a co-actor but you are her husband, you can talk to her all day while he could only at the party then why are you getting jealous?” Adhyan asked suppressing his grin as Samay glared at him.

“I am not jealous.” Samay said as Adhyan chuckled saying “That is like me saying that I am not a Chauhan, Samay.” Adhyan looked at Samay as he pondered over the fact that he was jealous and eas trying to find a reason for his feeling. Adhyan just wanted to laugh at his little brother.

Erisha entered the living room with a tensed expression. “Hey.” She greeted breaking Samay's reverie. Samay greeted her and before Adhyan could say something Erisha's phone rang.

She picked it up. “Hello?” She said more like asked. “Yes. Stop joking. Stop, it's not funny. No that's not possible.” Erisha said as Adhyan and Samay were worried seeing her expressions ranging from fury to fear to pain.

Erisha was blank. “What happened?” Samay asked. “Bhai, Tanveer!” Erisha cried. “He can't do this to me.” Erisha said and sobbed. Adhyan was thinking about what could happen and the only thing his mind could think was that Tanveer cheated on Erisha.

Samay was consoling Erisha when she suddenly stood up holding her phone tightly and ran out side the house. Samay and Adhyan were shocked but then followed her but she was no where to be seen. It looked like she ran somewhere. They tried calling her but she didn't pick up the call.

I swear I will kill this Tanveer guy if I see him anywhere. I won't spare him for hurting my sister.” Adhyan bellowed as they tracked her down by her phone.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys sorry for the delay, I was out of town for last few days with extremely poor internet connection so couldn't update.

But now here's the update and also next chapter will have loads of Dishank Vritika and also Erisha Tanveer scenes.

Stay tuned a bomb coming up.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!